The Student Room Group

What is your favorite season of the year?

Mine would have to be Winter as I love wearing jackets and Winter gives me an excuse to do so. I also love sitting inside with a blanket and being all cozy!
I see! Are you one to go to pools and beaches? I think going out to beaches and such is the only thing I like about summer.
Very true lol. I think Winter and Summer both have their qualities.
Original post by stoprightthere
mine would have to be winter as i love wearing jackets and winter gives me an excuse to do so. I also love sitting inside with a blanket and being all cozy!

yes winter!
Autumn - mists and mellow fruitfulness :yep:
I love wandering through a park in autumn, when it's still warm enough that your fingers don't freeze, but cold enough that you really appreciate your hot chocolate.
I enjoy XMas as well.
Original post by chryssucks
yes winter!

The cozy season of the year lol.
Festive season
Original post by becausethenight
Autumn - mists and mellow fruitfulness :yep:
I love wandering through a park in autumn, when it's still warm enough that your fingers don't freeze, but cold enough that you really appreciate your hot chocolate.

I love the colors in Autumn! I do a bit of photography, and Autumn is perfect for some aesthetic photos!
Original post by StopRightThere
I love the colors in Autumn! I do a bit of photography, and Autumn is perfect for some aesthetic photos!

It is gorgeous :heart: I bet you have some lovely photos!
Original post by becausethenight
It is gorgeous :heart: I bet you have some lovely photos!

I love the colors of leaves!
Reply 10
football
Autumn 🧡💛 The changing leaves, the cool but not freezing temperatures, the specific smell of autumn in the air. It just makes me feel, for want of a better word, cosy.

Quick Reply

Latest