The Student Room Group

Any vet applicants received offers yet?

I had an interview nearly a month ago from Keele and haven't heard back yet, obviously I know for vet med it can take a while to hear anything back, but I was curious to see where other people were up and where they heard back from. I'm still waiting on Keele, Bristol and Nottingham.
Original post by 3lys3o
I had an interview nearly a month ago from Keele and haven't heard back yet, obviously I know for vet med it can take a while to hear anything back, but I was curious to see where other people were up and where they heard back from. I'm still waiting on Keele, Bristol and Nottingham.

Hey i also had a HK interview a while back near start of november and im also stressed waiting for a while too! I emailed them and they said they would be releasing offers shortly with also interviews going into february. So I hope to hear at this side of xmas:smile: I have applied to HK, Liverpool, RVC and bristol x
Hey! RVC started handing out interviews last Wednesday but they are doing it very slowly, I got an interview from Nottingham yesterday, I believe a lot of people are in the same boat with HK, Bristol don’t do interviews so we are unlikely to hear from them until March next year... I follow a thread called 2021 vet med applicants, you would probably also gain a lot from it as there is applicants to all the different vet school on there etc so it helps to know when interviews etc are being handed out! X
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by laurenamy1600
Hey i also had a HK interview a while back near start of november and im also stressed waiting for a while too! I emailed them and they said they would be releasing offers shortly with also interviews going into february. So I hope to hear at this side of xmas:smile: I have applied to HK, Liverpool, RVC and bristol x

ahh thanks for letting me know, hopefully we both hear soon x
Reply 4
Original post by Wannabevet133
Hey! RVC started handing out interviews last Wednesday but they are doing it very slowly, I got an interview from Nottingham yesterday, I believe a lot of people are in the same boat with HK, Bristol don’t do interviews so we are unlikely to hear from them until March next year... I follow a thread called 2021 vet med applicants, you would probably also gain a lot from it as there is applicants to all the different vet school on there etc so it helps to know when interviews etc are being handed out! X

thanks for letting me know, I'll look in to the thread!x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending