The Student Room Group

Applying to UCL Law

My first choice is UCL and im ******** myself; my predicted grades for A level History, English lit and Psychology is A*AA and im doing my LNAT test tomorrow and everyone I know has been rejected from the uni. Does anyone have any tips for LNAt, i wanna aim for around 25/42
Original post by fififolaa
My first choice is UCL and im ******** myself; my predicted grades for A level History, English lit and Psychology is A*AA and im doing my LNAT test tomorrow and everyone I know has been rejected from the uni. Does anyone have any tips for LNAt, i wanna aim for around 25/42

Hey,

Ive also applied to UCl. For the LNAT just try you hardest, UCL looks more at the essay then the multiple choice side. Search on youtube UCL lnat, a video should come, they talk about how they look more at the essay than the actual score.

Go into the LNAT ready to read ALOT and do some practice, so you know what your getting into.

Best of luck!
Reply 2
Original post by ag1245
Hey,

Ive also applied to UCl. For the LNAT just try you hardest, UCL looks more at the essay then the multiple choice side. Search on youtube UCL lnat, a video should come, they talk about how they look more at the essay than the actual score.

Go into the LNAT ready to read ALOT and do some practice, so you know what your getting into.

Best of luck!

thank you:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending