The Student Room Group

Friends inviting a guy who I don't want out

We were planning to go out on the weekend because lockdown is finished and I was going to come until they said shall we bring this other guy. It was this guy who used to friends with us until he got drunk at my house, he was an embarrassment for me, he started kissing us on the cheek, he nearly broke my parents tv, he threw up, he was just acting like a total fool and he got himself drunk he drank loads of Jack Daniels and beer. My mates wanted to bring this guy out with us
Then you tell them you’re not coming if they invite him. Then they can choose.
Reply 2
Original post by GabiAbi84
Then you tell them you’re not coming if they invite him. Then they can choose.

I said that and one guy was begging me to come the others were fine with it
Original post by Anonymous
I said that and one guy was begging me to come the others were fine with it

If you don’t want to go if he’s going, then don’t go.
Reply 4
If you don’t want to go if he’s going, then don’t go.

I don't know mate
I don't know mate

What don’t you know?
It’s not hard. You don’t want to see this guy cause he kissed your cheek when he was drunk and you’re scared he is gay.
You don’t have to go, then just don’t go.
Reply 6
What don’t you know?
It’s not hard. You don’t want to see this guy cause he kissed your cheek when he was drunk and you’re scared he is gay.
You don’t have to go, then just don’t go.

They might come to my house and beg me
They might come to my house and beg me

Unlikely.

If they do...you say no.
Reply 8
Unlikely.

If they do...you say no.

Its hard if they come to my house

Why?
Why?

Because they might not leave until I come
Because they might not leave until I come

Again unlikely.
Why would they want to just hang around your front door instead of going doing their own plans? They wouldn’t.
So just make a decision and stick to it.
Again unlikely.
Why would they want to just hang around your front door instead of going doing their own plans? They wouldn’t.
So just make a decision and stick to it.

I don't know its more people and they are used to me being there
I don't know mate

Give him the worst night ever then. Easy. Ditch him like bring him to the toilets then rush your mates out and pub crawl somewhere else like or make him pay for everything or fight him off or don't help him when he's drunk or something. Easy. Make him never want to come out with you lot again 👌
This sounds like fun actually. I'd get paid to ruin someone's night for sure. Hell I might do it for free.
Original post by Bang Outta Order
Give him the worst night ever then. Easy. Ditch him like bring him to the toilets then rush your mates out and pub crawl somewhere else like or make him pay for everything or fight him off or don't help him when he's drunk or something. Easy. Make him never want to come out with you lot again 👌

Hes a tough guy he did boxing

LMFAO stop listening to these people. they've never been out drinking before.
LMFAO stop listening to these people. they've never been out drinking before.

They have
They have

Lmfao you know them personally right? What gets me is you sassing me about while I'm trying to help you and your silly issue. Good luck crying all night because the tag along scares you.
Alcohol can defeat muscles...you don't have to do anything to overpower him. Just get him drunk, ditch him. Easy. Don't be a pussy, tell ur mates beforehand that he's paying. If your entire group of mates are also pussy and too scared to be like yo you got the petrol right or yo bruv buy us a round yeah then I'll pay next time... Then sod the lot of em, they're not worth being mates with. But you got to TRY FIRST. Plus if he'd drunk he'll prob agree to anything.

I was going to grab him and punch him when he was drunk because he was weak then and was stick

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending