The Student Room Group

16 hours of work a levels

Hi guys I’m so behind in content and year 13 I’m planning to take pro plus and my grades are Uuu i wanna try get CCC
Whats pro plus?
And best of luck!
Original post by briteeshbro
Whats pro plus?
And best of luck!

Some table which makes u stay awake !
Original post by idkidkdik
Some table which makes u stay awake !

you still have a lot of time before exams, you'll exhaust yourself even more if you use caffeine tablets, I wouldn't recommend using them
Original post by laurawatt
you still have a lot of time before exams, you'll exhaust yourself even more if you use caffeine tablets, I wouldn't recommend using them

I don’t know any content i have had enough of life and just wanna get everthing done
Not recommended to take caffeine tablets, you'll feel even worse. Have you tried creating a timetable to manage your time in the day? Writing a daily to-do list so that you can go through each topic one by one? Maybe you could seek out one of your teachers you know quite well to help you.

Also, which subjects do you take?
Original post by CurrentUsername
Not recommended to take caffeine tablets, you'll feel even worse. Have you tried creating a timetable to manage your time in the day? Writing a daily to-do list so that you can go through each topic one by one? Maybe you could seek out one of your teachers you know quite well to help you.

I find it hard to stick to a timetable as I take so long understand the content like I’m will do one now and see what happens yeah I do bio chem and geo I mignt do one topic everyday and questions and see what happens !
Original post by CurrentUsername

Idk why I entered year 13 with UUU it’s mentally impacting me a lot Idk WHAG I’m even doing most of the time

Quick Reply

Latest