The Student Room Group

Friend upset me

Hes ruined my confidence, he didn't mean to but he was lecturing me and he knew he was
Reply 1
We need more context, this is very vague.
Reply 2
He was just trying to tell me to get a job, I go to college 2 days a week which he was lecturering me on that saying what do I do the other days but college is only on 2 days a week due to corona but I have been told it might be longer hours soon
Reply 3
Original post by LovelyMrFox
We need more context, this is very vague.

You stay out of it
Original post by Anonymous
You stay out of it

What’s wrong with you? Behave yourself.
Reply 5
Original post by YaliaV123
What’s wrong with you? Behave yourself.

I don't want that user involved because they are just rude
I don't want that user involved because they are just rude

You either want help/advice or you don’t
Reply 7
Original post by TheStarboy

I want help but just not from that user
Reply 8
Original post by LovelyMrFox
You made a public thread asking for advice, you cant pick and choose who replies :lol:

I want anyone to reply but you now move
Reply 9
I want anyone to reply but you now move

And Im the rude one...
Well good luck.
I'm not skint, im getting an income from investments and im fine with money. Some people need a job whilst at college and some don't like me
The guy that upset you.
Hes either A) upset you cause hes an idiot and obviously didnt think
or B) upset because he actually hit a raw nerve as theres an element of truth in the message hes trying to convey.

So the job thing. Do you need one? If so, why? money/boredom on your days off?... Or.... if you dont need one and happy as you are, then if anyone mentions it again then just be honest and tell them your fine.
I'm not skint, im getting an income from investments and im fine with money. Some people need a job whilst at college and some don't like me

Invest in some etiquette classes.
Original post by TheStarboy

It amazes me how much of an attitude a load of the anons looking for help on here have.
Reply 14
He was just trying to tell me to get a job, I go to college 2 days a week which he was lecturering me on that saying what do I do the other days but college is only on 2 days a week due to corona but I have been told it might be longer hours soon

You've posted this before and the consensus was "do something productive with your spare time, like work or volunteer".

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending