The Student Room Group

Fetish

I like feeling my tummy and then sucking on my tongue, is this weird?
Yes
Reply 2
Original post by success4life
Yes

I’ve been doing this since I was 6 years old..

I feel my belly, and like play with it while simultaneously sucking my tongue vigorously

How can I stop? Because it’s unprofessional obvs
Reply 3
Thats not a fetish, not sure what you'd call it but if anything it sounds more like a comfort mechanism. It should be fairly easy to just not do it unless you do it without thinking..

Also how do you suck your tongue if its inside your mouth? :confused:
Reply 4
Original post by LovelyMrFox
Thats not a fetish, not sure what you'd call it but if anything it sounds more like a comfort mechanism. It should be fairly easy to just not do it unless you do it without thinking..

Easy, it’s like yk when you suck a sweet?

There’s like an imaginary sweet in my mouth

agreed the comfort with the belly rubbing. Mums do that to babies when they have trapped wind (colic) and it comforts them. So that can stem all the way right back.
Do you think the tongue thing is more of a habit than a fetish?
Reply 7
Original post by Ghostlady
agreed the comfort with the belly rubbing. Mums do that to babies when they have trapped wind (colic) and it comforts them. So that can stem all the way right back.

Am i like psychologically trapped In this mental state of comfort? How can I stop?
Original post by Anonymous
Am i like psychologically trapped In this mental state of comfort? How can I stop?

Well do you rub your tummy when you feel anxious, or worried?
Reply 9
Well do you rub your tummy when you feel anxious, or worried?

No it’s when I’m by myself or even sometimes in public, I do this.

I feel relaxed once I do it
Reply 10
Easy, it’s like yk when you suck a sweet?

There’s like an imaginary sweet in my mouth

Ah alright, thats not too abnormal. And if it helps you, neither is rubbing your stomach really.
As long as you dont feel you cant control rubbing your tummy, I wouldnt worry much.
Ah alright, thats not too abnormal. And if it helps you, neither is rubbing your stomach really.
As long as you dont feel you cant control rubbing your tummy, I wouldnt worry much.

I can’t control it tough..

I always feel an urge of touching it, idk why?
No it’s when I’m by myself or even sometimes in public, I do this.

I feel relaxed once I do it

It does feel like a comfort thing. I mean a fetish would be stretching that a bit far. Your not exactly getting aroused by it, but it just feels nice and safe. Its not doing anyone any harm by it. It is also a habit as well i imagine. We have a family trait where whn we concentrate on something like work, we stick the tip of the tongue out lol. It goes right back to my great grandparents too lol.
Its just a thing you do. I dont think you need to read into it too much.
It does feel like a comfort thing. I mean a fetish would be stretching that a bit far. Your not exactly getting aroused by it, but it just feels nice and safe. Its not doing anyone any harm by it. It is also a habit as well i imagine. We have a family trait where whn we concentrate on something like work, we stick the tip of the tongue out lol. It goes right back to my great grandparents too lol.
Its just a thing you do. I dont think you need to read into it too much.

I put things on it as a substitution for my fingers sometimes, like a pen.. and just move it around, idk.. I think it’s due to there being skin that seems extendable so like I just drift my hand around it while sucking my tongue (imaginary sweet in my mouth) idk
My brother has the same thing but he touches his ear lobe while sucking his tongue
I put things on it as a substitution for my fingers sometimes, like a pen.. and just move it around, idk.. I think it’s due to there being skin that seems extendable so like I just drift my hand around it while sucking my tongue (imaginary sweet in my mouth) idk
My brother has the same thing but he touches his ear lobe while sucking his tongue

Sounds pretty normal to me. Its like doodling on paper, its just one of those things we do :biggrin:
Sounds pretty normal to me. Its like doodling on paper, its just one of those things we do :biggrin:

Not mentally ill or anything, right ? I know that brain can sometimes worsen this over time, I’m worried
Not mentally ill or anything, right ? I know that brain can sometimes worsen this over time, I’m worried

Nope, your not mentally ill.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending