The Student Room Group

Sixth form/college choices(KCS,Sevenoaks,CLC)

I have been accepted to Sevenoaks, King’s College Wimbledon and Cheltenham Ladies (with academic scholarship). Which school should I go to?? Currently King’s is my top choice but I need visa and boarding and have asked them for visa.
(edited 3 years ago)
Kings!
Reply 2
Original post by Johnkjbk
I have been accepted to Sevenoaks, King’s College Wimbledon and Cheltenham Ladies (with academic scholarship). Which school should I go to?? Currently King’s is my top choice but I need visa and boarding and have asked them for visa.

Kings!!
Reply 3

Hey do you have any advice into getting into Kings ?
Reply 4
Бях приета в Sevenoaks, King's College Wimbledon и Cheltenham Ladies академична стипендия). В кое училище да отида ?? В момента King's е моят най-добър избор, но имам нужда от виза и качване на борда и съм ги помолил за виза.

which school did you choose? Can you share more details about the entrance exams at Sevenoaks. I will be grateful to you.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 5
Hihi!
Being a KCS student myself, I couldn't recommend it more. The atmosphere is amazing, the teaching is outstanding, and the choice of extra and super curricular activities is vast. If you have any specific questions, I'd be more than happy to answer them, but I have enjoyed every second in the five years at King's!
Reply 6
Original post by xOutcast
Hihi!
Being a KCS student myself, I couldn't recommend it more. The atmosphere is amazing, the teaching is outstanding, and the choice of extra and super curricular activities is vast. If you have any specific questions, I'd be more than happy to answer them, but I have enjoyed every second in the five years at King's!

heyy thank you so much would you answer them here or could I pm you instead
Reply 7
Original post by anna.q
heyy thank you so much would you answer them here or could I pm you instead

I don't mind at all, with whichever you're more comfortable :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending