The Student Room Group

Medecine in Nicosia 2021

Hey! I was hoping to find people who were also applying to the University of Nicosia in 2021 and get some information on the university as well, like how life living there is and how everything will work with covid-19!
Original post by sam2350
Hey! I was hoping to find people who were also applying to the University of Nicosia in 2021 and get some information on the university as well, like how life living there is and how everything will work with covid-19!

I applied as well. The website has quite a lot of information about what its like to live there. The admissions team is also very nice and I'm sure they would be happy to answer any questions you have.
Reply 2
Original post by leahstevenart
I applied as well. The website has quite a lot of information about what its like to live there. The admissions team is also very nice and I'm sure they would be happy to answer any questions you have.

Oh thank you, what school system are you from? I'm from a highschool!
Original post by sam2350
Oh thank you, what school system are you from? I'm from a highschool!

I'm doing the IB right now in portugal. you?
Reply 4

I'm in high school in Pakistan. I can't send my application yet cause term finals got cancelled due to covid so I have to wait till January
I'm doing the IB in the UK

I'm doing IB in Hong Kong
Original post by sam2350

The website says something about how they managed teaching during covid reaaally well and even won an award or something for it I'm pretty sure. From what I've heard, they did an integration of face-to-face and distance learning which worked well for them :smile:
Have any of you gotten an interview? Mine is next week friday.
Reply 9

Good luck! Hope it goes well!
Original post by sam2350
Good luck! Hope it goes well!

Thank You!

How was your interview?
Original post by jeremy.green2002
How was your interview?

went well I think, it was with someone from admissions and she was very kind. The answers get sent off to different doctors in the school and they mark it so I don't know how I did yet.
Reply 13
went well I think, it was with someone from admissions and she was very kind. The answers get sent off to different doctors in the school and they mark it so I don't know how I did yet.

What type of questions did they ask?
Original post by sam2350
What type of questions did they ask?

how I am as a student, a scenario, why a doctor. Nothing difficult or knowledge related.
Original post by sam2350

Hi! I've received an offer for their 6-Year MD Degree. I'm from the UK so hope to see you there in the autumn!
Original post by Will Whitton
Hi! I've received an offer for their 6-Year MD Degree. I'm from the UK so hope to see you there in the autumn!

me too, but I had to say no :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending