The Student Room Group

What do you think shes thinking/feeling?

A girl once loved me along time ago. Reached out to me again. She allowed me to kiss her on first date, she arranged second date at hers, but I had to reschedule to fix cupboards. Then a few days later she ghosted me, so I left her be and didn't message. My last message was a flirt joke about Liam Neeson/Taken.

However I messaged her when a family member died as I didn't really have anyone else to message. This is the following correspondence:
Me: My brother passed.
Her: I'm sorry to hear about your brother.
Me: I understand if you've moved on from talking with me and want past in past, but I just don't want you to leave on bad terms with me.
Her: Don't be offended I've moved on from talking to anyone on that respect, my heads not in it. Regardless I'm sorry to hear about your brother.
Me: Thanks would be good to still keep contact, if you still up for that?
Her: Course, but I haven't been "Taken" by anyone 😂 (referring to my Liam Neeson joke)
I'm not a mind reader :dontknow:
Not sure
Reply 3
Original post by stereotypeasian

Ok
Original post by stereotypeasian

Lol
Reply 5
Original post by Jakesmithyi
Lol

????
Reply 6
Reply 7
Anything?
What is it with you and cupboards? 😂 :wink: and she doesn’t seem like uninterested if she’s being a bit flirty. You must love her to make a lot of threads about her 😂
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous
What is it with you and cupboards? 😂 :wink: and she doesn’t seem like uninterested if she’s being a bit flirty. You must love her to make a lot of threads about her 😂

Can you expand please, want to know what her position may be regarding me

You have made hundreds of these threads. Instead of asking everyone else, ask yourself or even better ask her. Just call her because she never said it was over so she probably wants you to make a move because she doesn’t just want to be meaningless talking to people, she wants commitment: a relationship
Ask before it’s too late and she’s moved on
You have made hundreds of these threads. Instead of asking everyone else, ask yourself or even better ask her. Just call her because she never said it was over so she probably wants you to make a move because she doesn’t just want to be meaningless talking to people, she wants commitment: a relationship

So you think she still likes me? What makes you say that?
So you think she still likes me? What makes you say that?

Well i don’t know her personally but she said she “was done talking to people in that respect” aka she’s fed up of just talking to potential dates and she wants a proper relationship. She probably wants u to ask her out cos she says she doesn’t want to just casually chat anymore (she’s done with it) and she is still joky flirtin with ya so I’d ask her out for a proper date. Make it a gd one and show commitment, worse case she says no and you know where you both stand. Hope it goes well :smile:
Ask before it’s too late and she’s moved on

But I don't want to come across as too desperate or pestering

U won’t she probs just wants u to make the first move
You’ll regret it later if u don’t

Too late...