The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

Surrey uni taking ages to reply?

Surrey uni are taking very long to give me an offer/decline which initially surprised me as it’s my 5th choice and most of my others have gotten back to me. What further surprised me is that they’ve replied to others within a few days? At this point I don’t care I just want them to say something so I can firm and insure my offers!!!
Original post by Panjsuce
Surrey uni are taking very long to give me an offer/decline which initially surprised me as it’s my 5th choice and most of my others have gotten back to me. What further surprised me is that they’ve replied to others within a few days? At this point I don’t care I just want them to say something so I can firm and insure my offers!!!

There’s no need to pick your Firm and Insurance choice yet. Those offers aren’t going anywhere and UCAS will confirm your reply deadline when you get your last offer.
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Reply 2
Original post by Admit-One
There’s no need to pick your Firm and Insurance choice yet. Those offers aren’t going anywhere and UCAS will confirm your reply deadline when you get your last offer.

I know i was exaggerating, it’s just long waiting for them aha
I know i was exaggerating, it’s just long waiting for them aha

It’s still a really bad idea to pick your firm and insurance choice on Track before April next year. There’s no benefit to picking early - you just lose the flexibility to change your mind if your situation changes.
Reply 4
Original post by PQ
It’s still a really bad idea to pick your firm and insurance choice on Track before April next year. There’s no benefit to picking early - you just lose the flexibility to change your mind if your situation changes.

Yeah 100%, i wasn’t planning to since I’m so indecisive rn. I defo won’t be choosing Surrey since all my other options replied first is what I’m getting at aha

Hi there,

I am really sorry that it is taking awhile to receive a response from Surrey. As there is a vast amount of applications, the university aims to get back to applicants as soon as they can however this may take up to March. I waited a while when receiving my Surrey offer, a response will come so try not to worry about it too much! Here is the link explaining the process after you apply: https://www.surrey.ac.uk/apply/undergraduate/after-you-apply

I hope this helps and once again I am sorry that you have been waiting a while for a response.

Becca (2nd Year Psychology Student)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending