The Student Room Group

Rsm 2021

Has anyone heard from RSM yet? Especially for Birmingham office?

Scroll to see replies

Contact them directly, their office may not have even started interviews for August intake yet. Mods, why was the other thread closed?
Reply 2
Original post by SomeWelshGuy123
Contact them directly, their office may not have even started interviews for August intake yet. Mods, why was the other thread closed?

I have just emailed them- will let you guys know what they say.
I've applied for Corporate Finance Graduate (August 21) at Newcastle, completed the VI early November and haven't heard back regarding an AC yet. Anyone applied for Corporate Finance and was invited to an AC?
Reply 4
Anyone have had their AC already? Mine is in a few days any advice would be nice!
Original post by ponilam
Anyone have had their AC already? Mine is in a few days any advice would be nice!

for which role and location?
Reply 6
I got an email saying they’re still reviewing apps
Reply 7
Original post by antebellum
for which role and location?

Tax role in Leeds !
I did my VI on 07/11 for london tech risk consultant. Never heard back, anyone else? Or any suggestion? shall I call/email them
Reply 9
Applied to Birmingham early last month. Was shortlisted. But no further correspondence.
Reply 10
Original post by r4h4t
Applied to Birmingham early last month. Was shortlisted. But no further correspondence.

When were you short listed?
Reply 11
I just got an email today saying I passed the video interview and that I've been shortlisted but it's not a guarantee that I'll be invited to the assessment centre. So not really sure what to make of that. They said they'll be in touch soon.
Original post by MCKP
I just got an email today saying I passed the video interview and that I've been shortlisted but it's not a guarantee that I'll be invited to the assessment centre. So not really sure what to make of that. They said they'll be in touch soon.

which role did you apply?
Reply 13
Any updates?
Original post by FHL123
Any updates?

Still waiting for an AC for CF. Don't even know if I should be expecting one before Christmas anymore.
Reply 15
Original post by 1234m5678
Still waiting for an AC for CF. Don't even know if I should be expecting one before Christmas anymore.

Same. I don’t know why they’re taking so long to respond to VIs. I think they may be keeping us as spares because they’re full.
I’ve got an offer for tax, did my AC last week and they offered me a space the day after so once you get one it moves fast
Original post by FHL123
Same. I don’t know why they’re taking so long to respond to VIs. I think they may be keeping us as spares because they’re full.

What role did you apply for?
When I asked, I was told that my VI score was high so it was likely that I would be invited to an AC and they didn't have any ACs planned for CF at the time (this was 3 weeks ago), but haven't heard since.
Reply 18
Original post by coolting
I’ve got an offer for tax, did my AC last week and they offered me a space the day after so once you get one it moves fast

What location did you apply and is it a Jan or Aug intake??
Reply 19
Original post by 1234m5678
What role did you apply for?
When I asked, I was told that my VI score was high so it was likely that I would be invited to an AC and they didn't have any ACs planned for CF at the time (this was 3 weeks ago), but haven't heard since.

This was CF in bham office. I haven’t even heard past VI. When did you apply?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending