The Student Room Group

a level psychology help

hello
I was wondering if there was any topic exam questions, psychology is such a heavily subscribed subject and I am so shocked at how there are no topic exam questions
Psych205 used to have some but today when I want on the website, all of a sudden, it was password protected!
if anyone could find topic exam questions, this would be such a great help!
Tell me more.
Reply 3
thank you!!! :smile:
Original post by Anika1184
hello
I was wondering if there was any topic exam questions, psychology is such a heavily subscribed subject and I am so shocked at how there are no topic exam questions
Psych205 used to have some but today when I want on the website, all of a sudden, it was password protected!

The AQA website has loads of past papers you could use. What topics were you thinking of as I can send some?
Reply 5
Original post by ben_golding12
The AQA website has loads of past papers you could use. What topics were you thinking of as I can send some?

oh just all in general lol
I know I could use past papers but Iat the moment as we are going through topics, I was looking for topic specified exam questions which were surprisingly very hard to find!
oh just all in general lol
I know I could use past papers but Iat the moment as we are going through topics, I was looking for topic specified exam questions which were surprisingly very hard to find!

Ohhh I get you, my mistake. I thought you meant the overarching topics rather than the topics inside of topics
Reply 7
Original post by ben_golding12
Ohhh I get you, my mistake. I thought you meant the overarching topics rather than the topics inside of topics

no, sorry for the misunderstanding
yeah I meant questions for topics specifically
like questions for approaches
questions for social influence etc.
Regarding questions this is a short list

For all questions on external influence my advice is to consider things like cognitive disability and peer influence. Think of some very good reasons as to why people might fall.
Reply 9
hello

Did you manage to find the psych205 questions ?x
hello

Same!! I've always used this site to help me get better at exam questions, but now it won't let us in :frown:
I saved majority of their stuff. If you send your email or something I can send them to you
Original post by fissssayoo
I saved majority of their stuff. If you send your email or something I can send them to you

Could you please send them to me too ?:smile:
Original post by Leemx
Could you please send them to me too ?:smile:

hi here's the link!😊 https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjpZQa6LmIkehRcZ6UqbNSYShAxx?e=4v15CS
I could only save 6 topics. If I can find the rest I'll send the link too!
Thank you so much!!
hi

Original post by xFuturistic
Hey there! I am selling the AQA A-Level Psychology 2019 Paper 1 Question paper if you are interested! Useful as teachers may give this for any mocks/tests you have as the paper is unreleased, and seeing as exams are cancelled, doing good on this paper will influence your final grade! If interested, give me a message.

Happy revising

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending