my back is always hurtng

my back always hurts what do i do
Go to a doctor?
Original post by Blizzard121
Go to a doctor?

no.
Original post by Jamie Adrian

Stretch in mornings & evenings. Monitor posture particularly if you sit down for long periods of time
Visit a physio.
Reply 5
Make sure you're excersising and getting up periodically, sitting all day can make your back hurt.
If it continues you should go to the doctor.
Posture can be one factor. another is if you go to school, if you have a bag or rucksack thats heavy and you have it on just one shoulder instead of distrubuted weight, this can also cause back issues. there is no harm speaking with your doctors, going though what you do in the day, and it might be a simple case of sitting more upright, or theres centres that do physio exercises which can help improve your back.
I have the same problem. For me it's all bad posture and carrying my rucksack around at school all day.
Original post by jemima0103
I have the same problem. For me it's all bad posture and carrying my rucksack around at school all day.

lol thought this said nutsack
no.

Two options then:
1) See a physio
2) Stop asking for advice if you are not going to listen to it
Original post by Bang Outta Order
lol thought this said nutsack

:rofl:

if you have big boobs, your back might hurt. Get a boob reduction surgery
Original post by Anonymous
OP: Asks for advice
Helpful user: Gives advice
OP: No

???? If you're not happy with our answers figure it out for yourself

i mean going to a doctor is an option but i want to see what else i can do besides that because the nearest hospital to me has a lot of covid patients and i don't want to risk exposure for something that i might be able to fi for myslef
Original post by Ghostlady
Posture can be one factor. another is if you go to school, if you have a bag or rucksack thats heavy and you have it on just one shoulder instead of distrubuted weight, this can also cause back issues. there is no harm speaking with your doctors, going though what you do in the day, and it might be a simple case of sitting more upright, or theres centres that do physio exercises which can help improve your back.

i spend all day sitting in a chair looking at memes
Original post by Wannabevetnurse
if you have big boobs, your back might hurt. Get a boob reduction surgery

i am a guy i have no boobies
i mean going to a doctor is an option but i want to see what else i can do besides that because the nearest hospital to me has a lot of covid patients and i don't want to risk exposure for something that i might be able to fi for myslef

you don't need to go to hospital, you need to speak to your GP
Original post by Wannabevetnurse
:rofl:

Lmao glad someone found it funny
i spend all day sitting in a chair looking at memes

nice spending time on memes, but your spine needs to move.

Quick Reply

Latest