The Student Room Group

Universities that do adjustment?

Can I apply to a uni like KCL for biomed through adjustment?
Original post by tammyazeez
Can I apply to a uni like KCL for biomed through adjustment?

If it has spare spaces and is in adjustment. Nobody knows that now.
Reply 2
Original post by swanseajack1
If it has spare spaces and is in adjustment. Nobody knows that now.

Thank you but do they usually have spare spaces?
Thank you but do they usually have spare spaces?

The only people who can answer that work at KCL. Ring them up.

Why wait for adjustment though. If you want to go there then you’ll maximise your chances by having it as a choice now. If they reject you because of grades and they have spaces then you can always apply back in August through clearing or adjustment. Universities always prefer applicants who apply back to those who apply for the first time in August - it shows a more considered decision
Reply 4
Original post by PQ
The only people who can answer that work at KCL. Ring them up.

Why wait for adjustment though. If you want to go there then you’ll maximise your chances by having it as a choice now. If they reject you because of grades and they have spaces then you can always apply back in August through clearing or adjustment. Universities always prefer applicants who apply back to those who apply for the first time in August - it shows a more considered decision

My grades aren't strong enough for me to apply now, so I was thinking of applying to them through clearing/adjustment.
My grades aren't strong enough for me to apply now, so I was thinking of applying to them through clearing/adjustment.

If you think you might get the grades to apply in adjustment then your grades are strong enough to apply now.
If you want to go to KCL then don't rule yourself out of an offer now by not even adding them as one of your 5 choices.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending