The Student Room Group

Signs female friends like you

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Driftway
pleaseee go for it. if she says no she says no. that's the worst thing that can happen you seem really into her and I'm sure shell appreciate your caution

yes, yes, YES. If you don't, you'll regret it.
pleaseee go for it. if she says no she says no. that's the worst thing that can happen you seem really into her and I'm sure shell appreciate your caution

Before or after my birthday? I don’t want her to feel guilty rejecting me before or on my birthday. Or make her feel awkward that she’s unable to come.
Original post by Anonymous
Before or after my birthday? I don’t want her to feel guilty rejecting me before or on my birthday. Or make her feel awkward that she’s unable to come.

after
I also worry about coming off as creepy. I’ve had girls say to me it was creepy how a male friend asked her out.
Original post by Always Confused?
after

Ok I will do after or maybe even in person if I get the chance to be alone with her that day. I just hope she doesn’t get creeped out.
Ok I will do after or maybe even in person if I get the chance to be alone with her that day. I just hope she doesn’t get creeped out.

yes, in person.
I just get the vibe from her that she’s not interested especially when it’s just us 2 alone. In a group, I get a different vibe from her.
She is flirting with you. She cannot take her eyes off you and there is no other reason for her to do so.
Original post by tinygirl96
She is flirting with you. She cannot take her eyes off you and there is no other reason for her to do so.

She can and does take her eyes off me. And how do you know it’s flirting?

yea after and if possible in person. good luckkkk
yea after and if possible in person. good luckkkk

Thanks. I think she’ll say she’s not seeing anyone in the 2 weeks before she sees her parents or just isn’t going to date anyone during the pandemic which will basically mean no. Otherwise if it’s a yes, she would suggest alternatives but I don’t think she will meaning she’s not keen.
Thanks. I think she’ll say she’s not seeing anyone in the 2 weeks before she sees her parents or just isn’t going to date anyone during the pandemic which will basically mean no. Otherwise if it’s a yes, she would suggest alternatives but I don’t think she will meaning she’s not keen.

oh well. its at least worth a shot?

Honestly, I occasionally get the feeling this girl is really interested and other times I get the feeling she’s not interested at all. She gives off mixed vibes. In my experience, when a girl acts like this, they almost always reject when you ask them out.

Is it a bad sign if she criticises me a lot lately? Like she says “that’s not a very nice thing to say about someone”, “that’s insulting” etc when previously she was full of praise for me.
Is it a bad sign if she criticises me a lot lately? Like she says “that’s not a very nice thing to say about someone”, “that’s insulting” etc when previously she was full of praise for me.

it could be.
maybe shes got something else oh her mind
unless its constant and frequently. then don't look into it too much
I wouldn’t ask her straight away until you’re certain if she likes u.... does she laugh at what u say a lot, does she compliment you and spend a lot of time with you. Do u know if she’s talking to any other people etc
I wouldn’t ask her straight away until you’re certain if she likes u.... does she laugh at what u say a lot, does she compliment you and spend a lot of time with you. Do u know if she’s talking to any other people etc

She still laughs at what I say and spends time with me although I feel like recently she’s more distant, and more criticising.
it could be.

She’s done it twice now. She never used to criticise me about things like this - she just used to laugh. I feel like I left it too late and she’s lost interest in me.
So based on this new information is it best to not ask her out?

it could be.

So based on this new information, do you think it’s best to not ask her out?
So based on this new information is it best to not ask her out?

So based on this new information, do you think it’s best to not ask her out?

just go for it or you'll never know
she may not like you
but she also may be getting frustrated from you not saying anything

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending