The Student Room Group

BTEC Business Unit 2 January Set Task - Esports

Scroll to see replies

Original post by KaiserSentai
You can't do PESTLE on the Esports Market, the entire exam is about the Fictional Team Occupola, so you want to look into SWOT and PESTLE for the team itself.

It is fictional, so I'm confused about how to do internal strengths and weaknesses if there is no internal information? Or have I got the wrong idea?
Reply 81
the team has to be in the UK for example like Fnatic
Reply 82
Original post by Shadow2020
Message me for the Distinction template for Business BTEC Developing Marketing Campaign Template and I will send you the link for you to get a Distinciton on it :smile:

Original post by bigcalves69
Fnatic is also very good as it is based in London and it is very big

So are we researching a team or a host. London spitfire is a team however Fnatic is a host where the teams can play
has anybody else done primary research?
We have to look into any and all competitors that we can. FaZe, Fnatic, Cloud9, etc, etc.
I got the brief from my teacher, add me on snapchat a.malik20 if you need to see the info
Reply 86
if you go on a website called Stuvia and then type BTEC business level 3 developing a marketing campaign, there is a full distinction template for you to use. it helped me so much last year. your welcome :smile:

Yea but it's like £30+
Message me for the Distinction Developing Marketing Template and I will send you the link :smile:

what can i contact you on, if you have snapchat pls send me your username
Original post by Evil Homer
What kind of things are you struggling with specifically?

All of it especially the part B task. I make subheadings as it is on part b but I don't understand how to plan the budget and what my 6 pages of reattach consists of.
Original post by aryandmalik
I got the brief from my teacher, add me on snapchat a.malik20 if you need to see the info

Malik you scamming lil *****. Hes charging 5 quid for summer you get for free. I'll charge 4.50. Suck me nan
oi whos done pestle analysis for esports my dealer needs the answers init
Original post by lkjijlkj
It is fictional, so I'm confused about how to do internal strengths and weaknesses if there is no internal information? Or have I got the wrong idea?

wats the pestle anaylsis g
Original post by Fuk malik
Malik you scamming lil *****. Hes charging 5 quid for summer you get for free. I'll charge 4.50. Suck me nan

malik lad come round ma endz init
your mum fam
Original post by PussioYutesMum
your mum fam

what are you saying muppet
Original post by PussioYute2534
what are you saying muppet

shut up fam
oii nah nah g
shut up fam

muppet come round my endz you'll get splashed 🎵couldve been on a pitch doing rainbow flicks but instead im in this trap with a Rambo🎵
a

your mum fam

what endz u from den yg
wys mumzy

Quick Reply