The Student Room Group

Ever had a crush on a teacher?

Has anyone ever had a crush on a teacher,if yes how did it go? Btw by crush I mean an innocent fun crush that you didn’t act on.
Reply back with your stories i’m bored!

Scroll to see replies

Not really, but I would say there is this teacher who THINKS I have a crush on them, so it started with a few stares and then we kept seeing each other in the hallways and sis don’t even know I’m gay-🧍🏾
Original post by DepressedLife
Not really, but I would say there is this teacher who THINKS I have a crush on them, so it started with a few stares and then we kept seeing each other in the hallways and sis don’t even know I’m gay-🧍🏾

seems like a sticky one there
Original post by JamiePhillips
seems like a sticky one there

Lmao yesss it really is a sticky oneeee stylllll but I hope she don’t think I’m weird or sum ;-;
Reply 4

Omg ahahaha why do you stare at each other
Original post by Ummhelloso
Omg ahahaha why do you stare at each other

Honestly idek why lmao, but we catch each other’s eyes and also where do you expect me to look when she talking like gurl imma use my eyes damn
Reply 6
Honestly idek why lmao, but we catch each other’s eyes and also where do you expect me to look when she talking like gurl imma use my eyes damn

Omg yeh I get that, whenever teachers talk I look at them and end up making eye contact and it’s soo awkward eeek
Omg yeh I get that, whenever teachers talk I look at them and end up making eye contact and it’s soo awkward eeek

Exactlyyyy honestly I can’t wait to leave this school.
Reply 8
Exactlyyyy honestly I can’t wait to leave this school.

Awh what year are you in? I acc like it tho tbf so im a bit sad imma have to leave next year😭
Awh what year are you in? I acc like it tho tbf so im a bit sad imma have to leave next year😭

I’m in the second year of college, I genuinely dislike school because I’ve lost myself and became depressed, and miss my old my friends but can’t hang out with them due to strict parents ;-;
I’m in the second year of college, I genuinely dislike school because I’ve lost myself and became depressed, and miss my old my friends but can’t hang out with them due to strict parents ;-;

Idk how to comfort you over here, would you like to talk about it on other social medias such as snapchat? Im here to listen
Idk how to comfort you over here, would you like to talk about it on other social medias such as snapchat? Im here to listen

Lmfaoo not it’s all good I didn’t need comforting but I just need to get it off my chest but thx for the request :smile:!!
Lmfaoo not it’s all good I didn’t need comforting but I just need to get it off my chest but thx for the request :smile:!!

Ahh no worries!! Hope you get better! Stay strong x
Ahh no worries!! Hope you get better! Stay strong x

Awh ur too kind and the best of wishes for u tooo xx
I personally haven't but I know a lot of my classmates have.
Yes multiple times, which made my relationship with them extremely awkward. I’m in year 10 btw, had crushes on teachers since I was like 11
Reply 16
Idek who hasnt. Ik i have, but theres this one guy in my school and sh** does he act on it. this guy legit simpin of daily basis and it annoys everyone. there's also been a case where a teacher was asked if they were married :s-smilie: I legit wanted to kill myself in that awkward situation.
Yes lol
Reply 18
There was this one teacher in my school but she left. We all loved her omd. She was young and had some mad body, there was this one time she wore this dress, im sorry girls but i had to turn around aaaaaaaaaaa~

Spoiler

Has anyone ever had a crush on a teacher,if yes how did it go? Btw by crush I mean an innocent fun crush that you didn’t act on.
Reply back with your stories i’m bored!

Yes, it was my maths teacher. He was f*cking hot.
Every morning I'd go to his classroom for ''maths help''..... At the end of the day, some days, I'd go back again for ''maths help''. I also stayed for 2 mins after every class for ''maths help''- and I had class with him 4 times in the school week.

Also, I got top grades in his class- 1) he was hot and 2) I liked maths, because he was hot. I listened in class and did extra work at home. Therefore, I kept saying the work was easy in class. Yet, then I came back to him for ''help'' at the same type of work...

Furthermore, I'd PRETEND I COULDN'T OPEN MY CALCULATOR CASE AND ASKED HIM TO OPEN IT. WHEN I GAVE IT TO HIM, I'D LIGHTLY TOUCH HIS HAND.....

I was a bit obvious? All sarcasm intended.

I was a Y7 crazy over this dude. I look back and cringe HARD... Poor guy. Now that I think of it, he was so nice about it- never was sighing to see me, greeting me with a smile, never too tired to ''help'' me, telling me (lies) of how hard working I am because all of the ''help'' I asked for, etc.
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending