The Student Room Group

what would you say to your 15 year old self

I'd say, stop being so certain that everything isn't going to work out, things get better. ALSO - STOP getting drunk in a field with your gal pals, you look stupid.

Scroll to see replies

Burn that school down and put chicken nuggets outside the building to lure out the people I didn’t hate.
buy bitcoin, sell at $30k/coin
Reply 3
Don't spend your time trying to impress people at school who aren't worth the time of day, stand up for yourself more and just carry on doing you because better things are yet to come..
Reply 4
covid is coming
Original post by Moonlight rain
Burn that school down and put chicken nuggets outside the building to lure out the people I didn’t hate.

yes
Original post by ^_^/
covid is coming

and buy some extra toilet roll
Original post by mnot
buy bitcoin, sell at $30k/coin

I was going with "buy stock in facebook" :tongue:
Don't listen to the people that bullied you and focus on school as your future is more important than people that make you cry everyday in the bloody toilets
You won’t worry about your health 24/7 forever, but speak to people about it.

Believe in yourself, you get to where you want to be
Breathe
I would hug him and tell him things get better. 15 year old wasn't very happy
Original post by artful_lounger
I was going with "buy stock in facebook" :tongue:

What could have been :shock:
I would tell myself these exact words "stop playing Minecraft all day you fat ****"
Stop chasing people's validation dummy.
GCSEs are easy.
what would you say to your 15 year old self

You're a worthless idiot! You're not going to achieve anything!
Forget about PC or pleasures, learn maths but not by memorising, spend time to UNDERSTAND what you're doing!
Otherwise your life's going to be a misery you'll be keen to end!
Reply 17
You don't need to be perfect. Your time is precious. Sleep better, eat better, revive hobbies and savour those daily interactions with the people you care about.

Spoiler

Get your life together and know what to do in the future lol, haven’t written my personal statement yet :frown:
You're still going okay. Don't stress because your future is bright and you're pretty awesome.

Quick Reply

Latest