The Student Room Group

To anyone who's reading ...💘🤗

You're amazing just the way you are.
You don't need to change for anybody because being you is the best possible thing that you can ever do. It's great to be yourself as you don't have to fake anything and you can feel confident 😊. Don't let anyone bring you down just because they've told you you're ugly . They're just insecure about themselves so they take it out on you.

Listen to the nice comments that you receive.

You're beautiful, so keep smiling.

You've done well this year with the horrific year that we've been facing and is unfortunately still happening but you've been strong . Everyone has.

I suggest you treat people how you want to be treated .

Being kind = making that perm feel happy.

All you need to do is smile , be kind , stay positive, try hard, never give up , be happy and be YOU.

I'm giving a virtual hug - everyone deserves one during this lockdown .

Have a good evening
And merry Christmas
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

much needed
:smile: Beautiful
Original post by tinygirl96
much needed

❤😊
Thank you. 🤗
🥺🤍
Original post by khadijaaaxxxx
🥺🤍

Unfortunately, I can t see that. I'm assuming it's an emoji? I'm using my laptop and some emojis don't show up 😂
Original post by gracieee16
Unfortunately, I can t see that. I'm assuming it's an emoji? I'm using my laptop and some emojis don't show up 😂

awh it’s just a love heart emoji x
Reply 8
This was so uplifting! :h:
Original post by khadijaaaxxxx
awh it’s just a love heart emoji x

Ohhh, haha, thank you x
Original post by Shadow~
This was so uplifting! :h:

Thanks so much. It means a lot to me.
I'm gladddd 🙂❤
It's the 3rd of December , it's almost Christmas. 🙂
Goodnight beautiful people - sleep well 😊❤
ok
good morning!

hope everyone has a great day!

it is getting sooner to Christmas, cannot wait.
good morning!

hope everyone has a great day!

it is getting sooner to Christmas, cannot wait.

I hope you have a great day too!!
Original post by laurawatt
I hope you have a great day too!!

awe, thank you x
Reply 17
You're amazing just the way you are.
You don't need to change for anybody because being you is the best possible thing that you can ever do. It's great to be yourself as you don't have to fake anything and you can feel confident 😊. Don't let anyone bring you down just because they've told you you're ugly . They're just insecure about themselves so they take it out on you.

Listen to the nice comments that you receive.

You're beautiful, so keep smiling.

You've done well this year with the horrific year that we've been facing and is unfortunately still happening but you've been strong . Everyone has.

I suggest you treat people how you want to be treated .

Being kind = making that perm feel happy.

All you need to do is smile , be kind , stay positive, try hard, never give up , be happy and be YOU.

I'm giving a virtual hug - everyone deserves one during this lockdown .

Have a good evening
And merry Christmas

Aw thank you so much for posting this! I think it's something that everyone needs right now.
Original post by ek2003
Aw thank you so much for posting this! I think it's something that everyone needs right now.

Omg, thanks so much for your kind feedback. I agree, everyone is having a tough time. Everyone deserves happiness 😊 and you're so welcome
You seem really sweet too. That's okay no worries, I think everyone needs something to cheer them up from this harsh year hope you're doing well 😊❤

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending