The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

have you properly spoken to her outside of the class or is that the only contact you have w her? may not be worth the risk
Reply 2
Original post by psychhhhh
have you properly spoken to her outside of the class or is that the only contact you have w her? may not be worth the risk

i mean ive held the door open for her, and she actually said thank you to me, which was surprising since i held the door open for others and not one said thank you but her and my friends are saying i should do it, what do u think?
Original post by shawn j
i mean ive held the door open for her, and she actually said thank you to me, which was surprising since i held the door open for others and not one said thank you but her and my friends are saying i should do it, what do u think?

Does that mean anything, I mean I would say thank you but doesn't mean I would date you?
Reply 4
Original post by Afrrcyn
Does that mean anything, I mean I would say thank you but doesn't mean I would date you?

Also she pinched my butt, but i didnt want to include that "for privacy matters" and no, maybe she is just messing with me?
Original post by shawn j
Also she pinched my butt, but i didnt want to include that "for privacy matters" and no, maybe she is just messing with me?

Hard to tell, only one way of finding out...
Original post by shawn j

definitely try to have proper conversations with her before you dive into anything. How old are you?
Reply 7
Original post by Afrrcyn
Hard to tell, only one way of finding out...

yep
Reply 8
Original post by shawn j
she also pinched my butt btw (im only 12 but because i am advanced they made me skip a grade so im around 13-14 year olds on the regular basis)

If your last birthday was your 12th, you are 12, NOT 13-14. It sounds like you should be concentrating on your education as you can't do simple maths and you are far too young to be thinking of asking girls out.
12 :lol:
Reply 10
Original post by Surnia
If your last birthday was your 12th, you are 12, NOT 13-14. It sounds like you should be concentrating on your education as you can't do simple maths and you are far too young to be thinking of asking girls out.

no i mean where i am, when you take the end of year test they either move ya up or take ya down so im 12 in 9th grade (also i CAN do simple math)
Reply 11
Original post by JustOneMoreThing
12 :lol:

Bruh im ADVANCED 12 in 9th grade
Original post by shawn j
Bruh im ADVANCED 12 in 9th grade

You're 12 years old.
Reply 13
You're 12 years old.

Yes, thats correct but i missed the thing i said that was funny that resulted you into laughing.
Original post by shawn j
Yes, thats correct but i missed the thing i said that was funny that resulted you into laughing.

You can't even construct a proper sentence without trying and failing to appear well-spoken.

Focus on your education for now Shawn.
Reply 15
Ok

You can't even construct a proper sentence without trying and failing to appear well-spoken.

Focus on your education for now Shawn

that was actually the best bit of advice that i got all day, thanks.
definitely try talking to her more ! don't do anything unless you're totally sure.
Reply 17
definitely try talking to her more ! don't do anything unless you're totally sure.

Ok. so should i try to engage in small talk with her on monday?
Original post by shawn j
Ok. so should i try to engage in small talk with her on monday?

yes! perfect
Reply 19
yes! perfect

Thanks!

Latest

Trending

Trending