The Student Room Group

Cambridge

I just wanted to ask, is it Cambridge who have the doors of wisdom which you walk through when u graduate or am I making stuff up?
Original post by withproblems
I just wanted to ask, is it Cambridge who have the doors of wisdom which you walk through when u graduate or am I making stuff up?

What have you been smoking?
Not sure of this but think you might mean Caius. Gonville & Caius college have different Gates - Humility, Honour and Virtue. The Gate of Honour is only used when students are walking to get their degrees on graduation (to Senate House which is literally next door).
Original post by Paralove
Not sure of this but think you might mean Caius. Gonville & Caius college have different Gates - Humility, Honour and Virtue. The Gate of Honour is only used when students are walking to get their degrees on graduation (to Senate House which is literally next door).

Thank you! It was probably this lol. Do u know if any of the other colleges have it?
Original post by Italiansteel8
What have you been smoking?

I thought I saw it when I visited lol
I thought I saw it when I visited lol

Keep off the weed bro
Thank you! It was probably this lol. Do u know if any of the other colleges have it?

Nope, just a Caius thing.
Original post by Paralove
Nope, just a Caius thing.

Thank you so much! I remember something like that when I went to visit (like 8 years ago) and I couldn't find it anywhere online.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending