The Student Room Group

Feel like everyone hates me

Student and once a student made fun of me at school but it was mostly students, students laugh at me at college to this current day, people can be very mean or rude on this forum as well, I just get people being mean to me who haven't even me, at college I was in the canteen and this girl asking if I want a chip even though in my hand I had a box of chips so she was just saying that to take this piss out of me because I heard her laugh with her friend after. That girl was just in the same college at me but my college has 1000 plus different stude, I didnt know that girl, she was on a totally different course to me, she probably was at the other side of the building to me yet she was laughing and stuff.

In college, staff nag me and criticise me and I hate it so much. I hate criticism, I hate when it comes from random people, I hate it when it comes from people on tsr, I hate it when it comes from other students and I hate it when it comes from my family. I just hate criticism from pretty much anyone because I have taken criticism for too long and I cant do this anymore. I hate it so much and im tired of it. I can't take this **** anymore honestly. Im in bed crying right now as I'm typing this because I just don't know what to do.
Original post by Anonymous
Student and once a student made fun of me at school but it was mostly students, students laugh at me at college to this current day, people can be very mean or rude on this forum as well, I just get people being mean to me who haven't even me, at college I was in the canteen and this girl asking if I want a chip even though in my hand I had a box of chips so she was just saying that to take this piss out of me because I heard her laugh with her friend after. That girl was just in the same college at me but my college has 1000 plus different stude, I didnt know that girl, she was on a totally different course to me, she probably was at the other side of the building to me yet she was laughing and stuff.

In college, staff nag me and criticise me and I hate it so much. I hate criticism, I hate when it comes from random people, I hate it when it comes from people on tsr, I hate it when it comes from other students and I hate it when it comes from my family. I just hate criticism from pretty much anyone because I have taken criticism for too long and I cant do this anymore. I hate it so much and im tired of it. I can't take this **** anymore honestly. Im in bed crying right now as I'm typing this because I just don't know what to do.

Awh omg pls don’t cry.

I just want to start off by saying f*** those students and all these people making you feel this way. Just from reading this I can already tell you’re a nice person, so please don’t listen to them or let any of their words affect you because at the end of the day only your opinion matters. Honestly, I would say learn to love yourself first before trying to receive it from others because trust me nothing more powerful than self love!! Stay strong x
Reply 2
Original post by DepressedLife
Awh omg pls don’t cry.

I just want to start off by saying f*** those students and all these people making you feel this way. Just from reading this I can already tell you’re a nice person, so please don’t listen to them or let any of their words affect you because at the end of the day only your opinion matters. Honestly, I would say learn to love yourself first before trying to receive it from others because trust me nothing more powerful than self love!! Stay strong x

Cheers I can't stop crying but Cheers
Cheers I can't stop crying but Cheers

Anytime and remember stay strong and Focus on bettering yourself :smile:
First of all, I'm sure not everyone hates you. I think those people clearly have nothing better to do than break someone else down and they are clearly very insecure themselves to be horrible to you like that! You deserve some like minded friends and you seem to me like a lovely human being just trying to make her way in life and people feel the need to make horrible comments to you (for whatever reason probably because they are insecure themselves). You don't deserve to be treated that way by anyone and I think it is shocking that members of staff where you at are not supporting you! That is their job and clearly they shouldn't be in their job if they cannot support you or even try too.

Please don't cry! Take each day as it comes I can't promise everything will get better all at once but it will get better!
Reply 5
Original post by Dolphingirl161
First of all, I'm sure not everyone hates you. I think those people clearly have nothing better to do than break someone else down and they are clearly very insecure themselves to be horrible to you like that! You deserve some like minded friends and you seem to me like a lovely human being just trying to make her way in life and people feel the need to make horrible comments to you (for whatever reason probably because they are insecure themselves). You don't deserve to be treated that way by anyone and I think it is shocking that members of staff where you at are not supporting you! That is their job and clearly they shouldn't be in their job if they cannot support you or even try too.

Please don't cry! Take each day as it comes I can't promise everything will get better all at once but it will get better!

I can't do this ****
Reply 6
Anytime and remember stay strong and Focus on bettering yourself :smile:

I honestly don't know how though
I honestly don't know how though

I know it’s harder to do than said but what I’m trying to say is don’t let their words get to you, remind yourself how much you love yourself and maintain positive energy whenever something bad happens, and what would your parents say if you told them about your experiences in school?
I can't do this ****

Just focus on bettering yourself first focus on what you want from life and ignore what others have to say which isn't constructive criticism and try if you can to ignore the horrible comments and if not then reply with something kind, like the situation you have just laugh at them and go no thanks you have it!
hey sorry to hear youre going through this :frown: itll get better soon i promise college is hard i know you'll do this. maybe talk to a friend? im here if you want to talk or just rant ill listen. ignore what others think or say you wont know them in one or two years itll all be over theyre wierdos. remind yourself evryday and all the time abut how much you love yourself and make sure you keep up the positive energy whenever something bad happens and no one can bring you down! youve got this i believe in you :smile: xx
I know it’s harder to do than said but what I’m trying to say is don’t let their words get to you, remind yourself how much you love yourself and maintain positive energy whenever something bad happens, and what would your parents say if you told them about your experiences in school?

I have tried to just change though and I just can't
Original post by Ruqaiyahhhh_
hey sorry to hear youre going through this :frown: itll get better soon i promise college is hard i know you'll do this. maybe talk to a friend? im here if you want to talk or just rant ill listen. ignore what others think or say you wont know them in one or two years itll all be over theyre wierdos. remind yourself evryday and all the time abut how much you love yourself and make sure you keep up the positive energy whenever something bad happens and no one can bring you down! youve got this i believe in you :smile: xx

I might be there in 2 years at college because on my 1st year I thought this would be my 1st and my last year which wasn't true now im on my 4th year at the same college course
I have tried to just change though and I just can't

Have you tried talking to a good friend that you can actually trust or a teacher perhaps?
Have you tried talking to a good friend that you can actually trust or a teacher perhaps?

I don't really have many friends and the ones I do have are busy with jobs and better things than me. I used to talk to this mentor who was ok but she left or something she's not been in since 2019 or something then I spoke to this other mentor I mentioned this woman who I have a soft spot for and I felt like I told the wrong person and I shouldn't have told he about that also this same mentor just kind of laughed at me
I don't really have many friends and the ones I do have are busy with jobs and better things than me. I used to talk to this mentor who was ok but she left or something she's not been in since 2019 or something then I spoke to this other mentor I mentioned this woman who I have a soft spot for and I felt like I told the wrong person and I shouldn't have told he about that also this same mentor just kind of laughed at me

Honestly I don’t know what to say anymore but to try to survive the year I guess...I’m sorry if I wasn’t much help, but the only thing I could say is don’t listen to them since all they want is a reaction, so be strong and love yourself. I’m here tho if you have any other questions!
Honestly I don’t know what to say anymore but to try to survive the year I guess...I’m sorry if I wasn’t much help, but the only thing I could say is don’t listen to them since all they want is a reaction, so be strong and love yourself. I’m here tho if you have any other questions!

Can we talk on Instagram?
Can we talk on Instagram?

Yeah sure what’s your username
Yeah sure what’s your username

I'll pm you it

I can relate as I was also teased in school. I want you to understand that there is nothing wrong with you. I know it's easier said than done but you need to believe me, the way people treat you is a reflection of themselves, not of you. I think you should speak to your GP or a local counselling service because you sound low and overwhelmed. It's understandable, just please reach out to somebody if you can as it might make the world of difference. Stay strong.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending