The Student Room Group

Tesco pay

I started working for Tesco on the 19th of November I’ve been told I won’t receive any pay till 8th of January as cut off is 20th of November is this true? It seems a long time to go till you get paid
Reply 1
Original post by Newby1985
I started working for Tesco on the 19th of November I’ve been told I won’t receive any pay till 8th of January as cut off is 20th of November is this true? It seems a long time to go till you get paid

Well for my company I got paid on the 27th of November then I get paid on the 22nd of December but then after that I don’t get paid for another 6 weeks cause that’s an early payday cause of Christmas
Reply 2
Original post by Tashax2
Well for my company I got paid on the 27th of November then I get paid on the 22nd of December but then after that I don’t get paid for another 6 weeks cause that’s an early payday cause of Christmas

Thanks for the reply, Tesco’s pay every 4 weeks but they’ve said I’ve missed the deadline when people who already work there say cut off is tomorrow suppose I’ll just have to wait till next Friday to find out
I’m thinking of working at Tesco, how much is the pay??
Sounds about right I’m afraid.
Reply 5
Original post by studybuddy1302

Think it’s minimum wage to start with
Reply 6
Original post by GabiAbi84
Sounds about right I’m afraid.

Wish they told me this when I started literally skint now

like £8.72 probation for 3 months then £9.30
Reply 8

probably £2.50, bad pay for moving boxes, work in desk job better
Reply 9
Original post by Newby1985

do u like working tesco, i feel sorry tesco staff, while i shop and go home, u lot there, i used to work sainsurys, i hated it
Reply 10
It probably is correct unfortunately - especially because Christmas always changes pay slightly (retail places usually change their dates to accomodate christmas). My uni job got paid in arrears - you would work two entire months before the first pay, it was horrific! I wish retail outlets would be more considerate of their staff members in these situations.
Original post by Lfc4eva1
probably £2.50, bad pay for moving boxes, work in desk job better

Lmaooooo, that would not be right. That is not even the minimum wage so why would they get paid that much?
Original post by gracieee16
Lmaooooo, that would not be right. That is not even the minimum wage so why would they get paid that much?

Just a joke cuz tesco is **** job loll

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending