The Student Room Group

As biology aqa urgent help needed or i will suffer i am so stupid :-:

The question is in the image file below plz help me !
The rate of transpiration can be calculated by measuring the distance travelled by an air bubble in a capillary tube over a given time. The faster the bubble moves, the greater the rate of water uptake and so the greater the assumed rate of transpiration.
Reply 2
I swear you always have the most dramatic titles.
Original post by Tolgash

LMAOOOOOOOO theyre literally answers he/she can google tbh just type in how to calculate the rate of water movement . bloody heck
Original post by Tolgash

:biggrin:
Original post by Ruqaiyahhhh_
LMAOOOOOOOO theyre literally answers he/she can google tbh just type in how to calculate the rate of water movement . bloody heck

True but googling doesn't help much as half the answers aren't related to the spec meaning it's jargon and not concise compared to student room answers
Original post by Maxistan YT
True but googling doesn't help much as half the answers aren't related to the spec meaning it's jargon and not concise compared to student room answers

yeah i guess are you in year 11?
Original post by Ruqaiyahhhh_
The rate of transpiration can be calculated by measuring the distance travelled by an air bubble in a capillary tube over a given time. The faster the bubble moves, the greater the rate of water uptake and so the greater the assumed rate of transpiration.

Where does the fact of air bubbles being formed come from?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending