The Student Room Group

I can’t get over him

Me and this guys have been talking since January and we’ve been on and off the entire year right now we’re off but I’m hoping we will get back together. I’m in love with him he’s my everything and he means to world to me. I can’t seem to get over him I’ve been struggling, before when he ended things with me I got therapy because I wasn’t eating properly I would live off water and cupcakes ( weird I know ) and I would barely sleep so I got help. Now I just feel empty , I see him around and it breaks my heart that we don’t talk . He said he was falling in love with me and wanted to be with me just days before he ended things with me. He wouldn’t make me his girlfriend though but we were exclusive. I’ve had sex with him and I’m so attached like he’s all j think about I can’t go an hour without thinking about him . Can anyone help me get over him I suppose ? I don’t want to but it doesn’t look like he will talk to me again.
maybe let him know all this? it can't hurt so why not just go all out on how u really feel
Original post by Anonymous
Me and this guys have been talking since January and we’ve been on and off the entire year right now we’re off but I’m hoping we will get back together. I’m in love with him he’s my everything and he means to world to me. I can’t seem to get over him I’ve been struggling, before when he ended things with me I got therapy because I wasn’t eating properly I would live off water and cupcakes ( weird I know ) and I would barely sleep so I got help. Now I just feel empty , I see him around and it breaks my heart that we don’t talk . He said he was falling in love with me and wanted to be with me just days before he ended things with me. He wouldn’t make me his girlfriend though but we were exclusive. I’ve had sex with him and I’m so attached like he’s all j think about I can’t go an hour without thinking about him . Can anyone help me get over him I suppose ? I don’t want to but it doesn’t look like he will talk to me again.

I suggest you attempt to move on. This on and off thing seems like it’s toxic. You’ll just want to run back to them cause you’re used to the feeling of being with them, but maybe it’s not the right person to have these feelings for. Distance yourself from them. Work on yourself and your happiness. Don’t look for it in others
Reply 3
Block him on your phone and on social media. Do not do anything to try and get back together with him because he isn't worth It, but you are priceless! Occupy yourself with family, friends, studies, hobbies, learning some new skills.
Just ignoring him and trying to do your own thing won't get you far when you're like this. You need to meet someone new so you can start diminishing your attachment to the guy. Keep trying to make friends, you'll find someone, just keep trying.
Reply 5
Original post by Chowderzzz
maybe let him know all this? it can't hurt so why not just go all out on how u really feel

I can’t because it’ll be like I’m guilt tripping him and I don’t want to make him unhappy
Reply 6
I suggest you attempt to move on. This on and off thing seems like it’s toxic. You’ll just want to run back to them cause you’re used to the feeling of being with them, but maybe it’s not the right person to have these feelings for. Distance yourself from them. Work on yourself and your happiness. Don’t look for it in others

I don’t know how to do that though , I am happy without him I occupy myself but I know that I’m better w him he’s my other half ykkk and it’s so hard to be without him when I know I love him and he loves me
Reply 7
Original post by Surnia
Block him on your phone and on social media. Do not do anything to try and get back together with him because he isn't worth It, but you are priceless! Occupy yourself with family, friends, studies, hobbies, learning some new skills.

I haven’t messaged him in a while and I’m trying to occupy myself through my studies and work and family activities all that but I see him at school and it’s awful and i Keep thinking about him when I do anything anyway
Reply 8
Original post by Tashax2
I haven’t messaged him in a while and I’m trying to occupy myself through my studies and work and family activities all that but I see him at school and it’s awful and i Keep thinking about him when I do anything anyway

Original post by Tashax2

[QUOTE="Tashax2;92447258"]I haven’t messaged him in a while and I’m trying to occupy myself through my studies and work and family activities all that but I see him at school and it’s awful and i Keep thinking about him when I do anything anyway[/
Reply 9
Original post by TreeFellOnMe
Just ignoring him and trying to do your own thing won't get you far when you're like this. You need to meet someone new so you can start diminishing your attachment to the guy. Keep trying to make friends, you'll find someone, just keep trying.

Meeting someone new will feel I’m cheating on him I’m not ready acc it’s not about being ready it’s simply knowing that I don’t want to be with anyone else but him
Meeting someone new will feel I’m cheating on him I’m not ready acc it’s not about being ready it’s simply knowing that I don’t want to be with anyone else but him

Well no, meeting someone new doesn't mean sucking his **** right off the bat. Just talk to him or her and get to know each other, that's what you need.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending