The Student Room Group

Favourite Artists?

Would like to get to know some people! I’m male and 19 y.o - what kinda music does everyone like?!

Scroll to see replies

Hey, my names Molly. Big fan of 70/80/90s music and musical theatre. More recent music I like is kind of Indie pop so the Kooks, two door cinema club, Rex Orange County and Decklan McKenna. What music do you like?
guns n roses
metallica
corpse
cannibal corpse
megadeth
artic monkeys
oasis
radiohead
slayer
slipknot
slash and myles kennedy

All you will ever need in your life.
System of a Down, Electric Light Orchestra, Jack Johnson, Bic Runga, Cat Stevens/Yusuf Islam, Earth Wind and Fire, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, uhh that's all I can think of so far
T Rex, The Beatles, bit of Elvis and Cliff Richard...anything you'll find on Gold Radio really lol
Original post by SetethFlayn
T Rex, The Beatles, bit of Elvis and Cliff Richard...anything you'll find on Gold Radio really lol

I love 'Eleanor Rigby' by the Beatles
Really into indie and rock, love Idles, Royal Blood, Black Sabbath, Radiohead etc... But also am a little bit obsessed with Cigarettes after Sex.
Reply 8
Original post by charlieday1
Hey, my names Molly. Big fan of 70/80/90s music and musical theatre. More recent music I like is kind of Indie pop so the Kooks, two door cinema club, Rex Orange County and Decklan McKenna. What music do you like?

Nice! Can’t beat a bit of the 70/80/90s music tbf!
I really like Rex Orange County!
I listen mostly to rap, but I have quite a broad taste, my favourite artists are Tyler The Creator, Childish Gambino, The Weeknd, and Frank Ocean
Original post by Callicious

All you will ever need in your life.

what a mood!!!!
Original post by bino3005
Nice! Can’t beat a bit of the 70/80/90s music tbf!
I really like Rex Orange County!
I listen mostly to rap, but I have quite a broad taste, my favourite artists are Tyler The Creator, Childish Gambino, The Weeknd, and Frank Ocean

Oohh i like some of the Weekends music but haven't heard of the others :/
Reply 11
Oasis, Queen, Radiohead, Blur, The Beautiful South, Muse, The Killers, The Beatles, Arctic Monkeys, Republica, Pulp, etc so mostly indie and rock stuff

My taste is fairly broad and I really like pop, house, electronica and soul too
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by TJ1997
Oasis, Queen, Radiohead, Blur, The Beautiful South, Muse, The Beatles, Arctic Monkeys, Republica, Pulp, etc so mostly indie and rock stuff

My taste is fairly broad and I really like pop, house, electronica and soul too

I absolutely love Pulp, Jarvis Cocker is a beautiful man! Saw them live a long time ago at Glastonbury. Have all their albums on vinyl
kanye west, chance the rapper, sia, billie eilish, and then a bunch of random songs tbh :lol:
Reply 14
Original post by beth/powerlifter
I absolutely love Pulp, Jarvis Cocker is a beautiful man! Saw them live a long time ago at Glastonbury. Have all their albums on vinyl

They're brilliant, definitely of a different class :wink:

Would have killed to have seen them live along with Oasis, but a little before my time. Still hope I can see one of Jarvis' solo gigs at some point!
I like K/DA, Hatsune Miku, most other vocaloids, and JPOP :smile:
Reply 16
grimes, the lumineers, lorde, hozier, plus a bunch of random indie pop artists
Reply 17
Labrinth, Shawn Mendes, Justin Bieber, The Weeknd, Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus
Reply 18
Green Day overall but here's some more based on 2/3 of their songs which i'm always listening to:

All Time Low (therapy is the best song everrr), Coyote Theory, My Chemical Romance, Depeche Mode, Linkin Park, The Killers, The Fray, Evanescence, Bastille, Coldplay, The All-American Rejects, Simple Plan, The Goo Goo Dolls, 3 Doors Down etc..
Reply 19
Original post by macy_m
Green Day overall but here's some more based on 2/3 of their songs which i'm always listening to:

All Time Low (therapy is the best song everrr), Coyote Theory, My Chemical Romance, Depeche Mode, Linkin Park, The Killers, The Fray, Evanescence, Bastille, Coldplay, The All-American Rejects, Simple Plan, The Goo Goo Dolls, 3 Doors Down etc..

Green Day, Killers, Evanescence, Coldplay, Bastille and The Goo Goo Dolls are amazing

Quick Reply

Latest