The Student Room Group

Government Economic Service Sandwich Student Placement Scheme

Hey, has anyone who's applied to this heard back yet about interviews? The guidance said we should find out on 19th (though I would expect a difference in a few days give or take), haven't heard back yet myself so just curious to see what's up with everyone else.

Scroll to see replies

Nope I applied still waiting on a reply . Let me know when you have one please!
Reply 2
I'm in the same boat. Glad I saw this thread I figured I'd failed the sift. How did you guys do in the numeracy?
Reply 3
Hi Guys. I got an notified that I got an interview earlier today. I'm trying to think of what type of economic based questions they may ask - want to revise the correct things!
Original post by Youpa123
Hi Guys. I got an notified that I got an interview earlier today. I'm trying to think of what type of economic based questions they may ask - want to revise the correct things!

Same! I have mine this week. Have you had yours yet?
Hey, I have my interview this week as well. How are you preparing for it?
Original post by anonymous7382817
Hey, I have my interview this week as well. How are you preparing for it?

Just preparing example answers for their success profiles and then going over economics. If you look on other threads on here they have given examples and types of economic questions they asked previously. Good luck!
Reply 7
Original post by alexcollins277
Just preparing example answers for their success profiles and then going over economics. If you look on other threads on here they have given examples and types of economic questions they asked previously. Good luck!

By success profiles do you communication & team work as asked in the application? Good luck btw!
By success profiles do you communication & team work as asked in the application? Good luck btw!

yes they are on their website, just the usual leadership, communication, development etc
Original post by sashavelour
Hey, has anyone who's applied to this heard back yet about interviews? The guidance said we should find out on 19th (though I would expect a difference in a few days give or take), haven't heard back yet myself so just curious to see what's up with everyone else.

I'm still waiting for a reply back
I had my interview this week- wasn’t too bad. How did everybody else find it?
Has anyone heard anything back after interviews yet?
I still haven't heard back after my interview, have any of you guys heard back yet ????
Original post by AshvinKanda
I still haven't heard back after my interview, have any of you guys heard back yet ????

no, I was told January.
Any idea when in Jan ??
I think they said first few weeks/mid jan
Reply 16
Original post by alexcollins277
I think they said first few weeks/mid jan

that’s a relief let us know when you hear will you please?
Anyone heard back yet?
I heard back today. Thankfully got accepted!
I heard back today. Thankfully got accepted!

Same!! What department?

Quick Reply

Latest