The Student Room Group

Kingston University Pharmacy group interviews

Hi,
Has anyone done the group interview on 2nd December for Kingston university? I've got mine on the 9th December and i'm so anxious, idk what to expect.
How did it go? What type of questions did they as? What should i expect?
Please reply
thank you
Original post by yasamin657
Hi,
Has anyone done the group interview on 2nd December for Kingston university? I've got mine on the 9th December and i'm so anxious, idk what to expect.
How did it go? What type of questions did they as? What should i expect?
Please reply
thank you

I also have it on the 9th of December. Do u have it at 12:00? If so, I get the feeling we're the first group being interviewed for Pharmacy at least at Kingston.
Reply 2
Original post by Yatman123
I also have it on the 9th of December. Do u have it at 12:00? If so, I get the feeling we're the first group being interviewed for Pharmacy at least at Kingston.

YH. mines at 12:15.
I've never had a group interview so I have no idea what to expect.
YH. mines at 12:15.
I've never had a group interview so I have no idea what to expect.

Same but I guess if it’s a group interview we should work on communication skills with other people our age cause we may have a discussion question. Anyways hope to see u there
Reply 4
see you :smile:
Reply 5
How was ur interview?? I have mine in a few weeks and i also dont know what to expectt!!:frown:
Reply 6
Make sure you know about the different aspects in Pharmacy (what type of pharmacies there are)
How my interview went:
- introduction about the Uni
- separated into groups for 3-4
- given a topic to talk about with your group
- presented it to the group leader
- 1:1 interview with the group leader
I got an offer and i wasn't sure i was prepared
Hope this helps :smile:
(edited 3 years ago)
Make sure you know about the different aspects in Pharmacy (what type of pharmacies there are)
How my interview went:
- introduction about the Uni
- separated into groups for 3-4
- given a topic to talk about with your group
- presented it to the group leader
- 1:1 interview with the group leader
I got an offer and i wasn't sure i was prepared
Hope this helps :smile:

helloo there. i know youve posted this a year ago,but i have my kingston pharmacy interview soon and im really nervous. When they give your group topic,do you have time to talk it with your group before presenting ?? Also do you remember what kind of topics were there ? please any advice would save me !!! thank youuu
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by sunshine11111
helloo there. i know youve posted this a year ago,but i have my kingston pharmacy interview soon and im really nervous. When they give your group topic,do you have time to talk it with your group before presenting ?? Also do you remember what kind of topics were there ? please any advice would save me !!! thank youuu

Hey,
So they give you about 10 minutes to discuss with your group about the topic they give which could be the ‘future of pharmacy’ or any generic pharmacy related topic e.g tech.
Then you present for 8-10 minutes.
You will have a 1-1 interview and that’s usually a tell me about yourself or generic ‘interview’ style question and some basic calculation e.g on a prescription the patient is given 4 tablets to take 4x a day for 7 days. How many tablets do you give? (Made this up btw)
Hope this helps
Hey, I have mine next week and I feel so unprepared. From what I've heard of other peoples experiences, just make sure you can talk about EVERYTHING on your personal statement. Familiarise yourself with ethical situations and how you will deal with them and also current affairs. Hopefully you will do really well but make sure NOT TO PANIC! This is what interviewers mainly look for in students.
Hey,
So they give you about 10 minutes to discuss with your group about the topic they give which could be the ‘future of pharmacy’ or any generic pharmacy related topic e.g tech.
Then you present for 8-10 minutes.
You will have a 1-1 interview and that’s usually a tell me about yourself or generic ‘interview’ style question and some basic calculation e.g on a prescription the patient is given 4 tablets to take 4x a day for 7 days. How many tablets do you give? (Made this up btw)
Hope this helps

omg so sweet of yoy !! thank you so much !!!!
Original post by sxnaa2654
Hey, I have mine next week and I feel so unprepared. From what I've heard of other peoples experiences, just make sure you can talk about EVERYTHING on your personal statement. Familiarise yourself with ethical situations and how you will deal with them and also current affairs. Hopefully you will do really well but make sure NOT TO PANIC! This is what interviewers mainly look for in students.

yes ive had a 1:1 interview but never a group,so i wanted to see how that goes so i could prepare.
Original post by sunshine11111
yes ive had a 1:1 interview but never a group,so i wanted to see how that goes so i could prepare.

this is late, but how was it??? I have mine this year

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending