Franco28
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
I got my EPQ questions which is “How fair is the Criminal Justice System regarding diversity” but the teacher said “fair” is to vague. How can I make it more specific?? As she is telling me my ideas are all too vague instead of being expecific and to choose a side of the Criminal Justice System. Can you tell me any EPQ questions similar to this but specific please? Thank you!
alias12
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Franco28)
I got my EPQ questions which is “How fair is the Criminal Justice System regarding diversity” but the teacher said “fair” is to vague. How can I make it more specific?? As she is telling me my ideas are all too vague instead of being expecific and to choose a side of the Criminal Justice System. Can you tell me any EPQ questions similar to this but specific please? Thank you!
Perhaps something like 'To what extent does [an aspect of diversity you want to focus on] have an impact on rulings in the [side of] the Criminal Justice System?'
tinygirl96
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
This is a idea worth exploring
Diversity and the law
Franco28
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
(Original post by alias12)
Perhaps something like 'To what extent does [an aspect of diversity you want to focus on] have an impact on rulings in the [side of] the Criminal Justice System?'
So for example, “To what extent does racial diversity have an impact on Courts in the Criminal Justice System?”
alias12
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Franco28)
So for example, “To what extent does racial diversity have an impact on Courts in the Criminal Justice System?”
Yeah exactly, it's specific enough that you shouldn't stray from the question but there's a lot of scope as to what you can write about
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (64)
21.92%
Excited but a bit nervous (132)
45.21%
Not bothered either way (36)
12.33%
I'm really nervous (60)
20.55%

Watched Threads