The Student Room Group

AstraZeneca Operations Global Graduate Programme 2021

Has anyone applied to the AZ Operations Global Grad programme? I sat the online tests a few weeks ago but not heard anything back. Just curious to hear if anyone is in the same situation.

Scroll to see replies

Hey, I applied and also did my tests a few weeks ago. I got an invite yesterday to do another assessment but a games based one. Did you get the same?
Reply 2
Original post by Leenaqais1
Hey, I applied and also did my tests a few weeks ago. I got an invite yesterday to do another assessment but a games based one. Did you get the same?

I got this - completed them yesterday, how did you find it
Just did the pyrometric test last night. Does anybody know when we will hear back and what the next step is? Can't find any information on the application process.
Original post by q7w8e9r
I got this - completed them yesterday, how did you find it

Good stuff, I found it okay although I must admit I am not a fan of game based assessments. Yourself?
Original post by anusheh123
Just did the pyrometric test last night. Does anybody know when we will hear back and what the next step is? Can't find any information on the application process.

No idea and me too, there is barely any information online.
Original post by anusheh123

Hi, yeah I did the Pymetrics too - I did mine last week. I don't know when we hear back about the next stage but I hope it's soon! Good luck guys :smile:
there was a feedback after the games
Reply 8
They say it can take 4-8 weeks after the close date for graduate application updates - so seeing as the close date is today I imagine it will be a long wait!
Hi, out of interest where does AstraZeneca say this?
Reply 10
Original post by StanleyCharles
Hi, out of interest where does AstraZeneca say this?

D9788248-995B-45F8-8D61-5AC2184FC748.png

Bottom paragraph
Reply 11
Anyone received invites to more tests?
Original post by Seker
Anyone received invites to more tests?

Nope, just the SHL tests and then Pymetrics :smile: Have you?
Reply 13
Nope, just the SHL tests and then Pymetrics :smile: Have you?

Ah I did the pymetrics but I have just been invited for the SHL, did not know there were more after the pymetrics!
In SHL test is it just the aptitude test (numeric, verbal) or any video/audio interview questions too? I can see 2 tests. One is 20 min and other one is 46 min (aptitude). Any idea about the 20 min test?
Original post by sonal1004
In SHL test is it just the aptitude test (numeric, verbal) or any video/audio interview questions too? I can see 2 tests. One is 20 min and other one is 46 min (aptitude). Any idea about the 20 min test?

No there's no video ones in SHL. Just a combo of SJT, numerical, reasoning, verbal etc accross both the tests.
Original post by Seker
Ah I did the pymetrics but I have just been invited for the SHL, did not know there were more after the pymetrics!

So were you invited for Pymetrics before SHL ?
Reply 17
So were you invited for Pymetrics before SHL ?

Yeah! Pymetrics was almost instantly
Reply 18
Original post by Seker

Congrats!! Could I ask when you completed your Pymetrics? I completed mine 19th Nov and not hear anything back yet :smile:
Reply 19
Original post by q7w8e9r
Congrats!! Could I ask when you completed your Pymetrics? I completed mine 19th Nov and not hear anything back yet :smile:

Last Sunday 🙂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending