The Student Room Group

Hertford College Oxford Applicants 2021

Hi everyone! Who else is applying to Hertford? I'm applying for History. Has anyone been invited to interview yet - i'm still waiting!
Reply 1
Original post by history10283
Hi everyone! Who else is applying to Hertford? I'm applying for History. Has anyone been invited to interview yet - i'm still waiting!

I've applied for Human Sciences and am also still waiting! (:
Original post by e2394
I've applied for Human Sciences and am also still waiting! (:

ahh good luck! should hopefully find out by monday (fingers crossed)
waiting on PPE - thought it had to be today because interviews start a week on Monday but looks like it's gonna be the one-week deadline exactly. Anyone know if they send invites out over the weekend?
Original post by labrador716
waiting on PPE - thought it had to be today because interviews start a week on Monday but looks like it's gonna be the one-week deadline exactly. Anyone know if they send invites out over the weekend?

hmm i'm not too sure but judging by the spreadsheet, not really. There were only 2 interview invites made last weekend
Reply 5
I’m applying for history - still not heard yet but see on the spreadsheet they have started to send out emails. Good luck
Reply 6
Has anyone else heard back?
Reply 7
ahh good luck! should hopefully find out by monday (fingers crossed)

maybe Tuesday then ahaha
Original post by e2394
maybe Tuesday then ahaha

ahah probably
So happy someone started this thread! Received an interview for geography last Friday
Got an interview for PPE today - out of interest, why did everyone here pick Hertford? It was weird not having a real open day but they put so much effort into their online videos that it seemed so nice, plus it being central and friendly
Original post by labrador716
Got an interview for PPE today - out of interest, why did everyone here pick Hertford? It was weird not having a real open day but they put so much effort into their online videos that it seemed so nice, plus it being central and friendly

I got an interview for History! similar reasons - central, people there seemed nice including the history professors etc. Good luck for your interview! when is it?
Has anyone else got a history interview at Hertford?
Original post by powerpuffgirls
Has anyone else got a history interview at Hertford?

how did your interview go?
how did your interview go?

It was okay but pretty hard lol. How was yours?
Reply 15
How many interviews do you have for Hertford?
Original post by Akmal07
How many interviews do you have for Hertford?

i think it depends on the subject
yeah same it was pretty challenging as expected. who interviewed you?
Original post by powerpuffgirls
It was okay but pretty hard lol. How was yours?ey
yeah same it was pretty challenging as expected. who interviewed you?

Dr Naomi Lloyd-Jones and Professor Christopher Tyerman. Who did you have?
bumpp

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending