The Student Room Group

Any Equestrians currently studying or hoping to study at AECC

Looking for some information regarding good livery yards not far from Campus. Hoping to start course in Sept 2021 but keen to bring horse! Just wondering if anyone else has done this or intends to.
Original post by Cjmaddogs
Looking for some information regarding good livery yards not far from Campus. Hoping to start course in Sept 2021 but keen to bring horse! Just wondering if anyone else has done this or intends to.

What course are you going to study? I assume AECC is in Bournemouth and it has no Equestrian-related course.

If you are planning to study in any Equestrian-related Universities, then I am pretty sure there are livery yards available, but with AECC, I am not sure. You can always ask the college or check Google to see if there are any livery yards nearby.
Reply 2
Original post by GatoMessi
What course are you going to study? I assume AECC is in Bournemouth and it has no Equestrian-related course.

If you are planning to study in any Equestrian-related Universities, then I am pretty sure there are livery yards available, but with AECC, I am not sure. You can always ask the college or check Google to see if there are any livery yards nearby.

Thanks. Studying Chiropractic. I'm aware there's no stabling available onsite. There's actually a postgraduate course run by IVAC at the college for canine and equine Chiropractic.
I was just wondering if anyone knew of a great yard I could keep my horse nearby whilst studying.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending