The Student Room Group
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

International student applications: Glasgow 2021.

Hey!!

Wondering if there are other international applicants to UoG.

I have just applied for MSc in Education, Public Policy and Equity. :smile: Waiting to hear back. Got a confirmation of application yesterday.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Hey!!

I have just applied for MSc in Education, Public Policy and Equity. :smile: Waiting to hear back. Got a confirmation of application yesterday.

Hello!
I'm from India and submitted my application to UoG on 3rd November for law LLB. Haven't heard back yet and I'm really anxious...
Good luck with your application!
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Bubbles2211
Hello!
I'm from India and submitted my application to UoG on 3rd November for law LLB. Haven't heard back yet and I'm really anxious...

Yay! I'm not alone. I hope they don't take too long. I submitted on the 4th, and only received acknowledgment yesterday. I'm sure they'll get back to you soon, too. Good luck as well!
Reply 3
Hello, I have applied for the MSc Software Development in mid November. Still waiting for the feedback. Good luck :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Jeffrir
Hello, I have applied for the MSc Software Development in mid November. Still waiting for the feedback. Good luck :smile:

Oh, no. Still waiting? Guess that means it'll take longer than I expected for feedback. All the best with the results! :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by mesh10
Oh, no. Still waiting? Guess that means it'll take longer than I expected for feedback. All the best with the results! :smile:

Thanks Mesh10 :smile: The admission to MSc Software Development operates in stage admissions. I managed to submit the application by 1st stage deadline and expected to hear from admission by 31 January..... (though I still can't help logging in every day to check the application status:biggrin:)
Reply 6
Original post by Jeffrir
Thanks Mesh10 :smile: The admission to MSc Software Development operates in stage admissions. I managed to submit the application by 1st stage deadline and expected to hear from admission by 31 January..... (though I still can't help logging in every day to check the application status:biggrin:)

oooh, I see. That makes me feel a little better; I don't think mine is in stages. AND YES, ALSO KEEP CHECKING THE STATUS EVEN THOUGH I KNOW THEY WOULD'VE, LOGICALLY, EMAILED, AND THAT IT IS TOO SOON.
Reply 7
oooh, I see. That makes me feel a little better; I don't think mine is in stages. AND YES, ALSO KEEP CHECKING THE STATUS EVEN THOUGH I KNOW THEY WOULD'VE, LOGICALLY, EMAILED, AND THAT IT IS TOO SOON.

I always forget to turn off the anonymous thing.
hey! i'm applying to aerospace engineering BEng (so undergraduate)...just sending in my application early morning tomorrow. i really need to get an offer its my first choice 😓 good luck to everyone!!
Hello!

Just an update!! I just received a conditional offer from Glasgow!
Now looking forward to hearing back from 2 more unis
Original post by anisha211
hey! i'm applying to aerospace engineering BEng (so undergraduate)...just sending in my application early morning tomorrow. i really need to get an offer its my first choice 😓 good luck to everyone!!

You got this!
Reply 11

YAY! Congrats :smile:
Reply 12

Congratulations!
Hey!!

Hi!

I'm Canadian (Ontario) and applied in September for Common Law with German Language :smile:

Glasgow is my top choice and I got a conditional offer on December 7!
Reply 14
Original post by soph4639
Hi!

I'm Canadian (Ontario) and applied in September for Common Law with German Language :smile:

Yay!
Hey!!

Hello!! Student from the USA here!

Just got an offer to study common law/politics earlier today! I applied mid-October :smile:
Original post by soph4639
Hi!

hey!! Congratulations! Hope you get in!
Even I applied and received an offer for Common Law. I actually have a few questions... Do u mind if I message you here?
hey!! Congratulations! Hope you get in!
Even I applied and received an offer for Common Law. I actually have a few questions... Do u mind if I message you here?

I sent you a private message :smile:
Hi there! I'm from Brazil, and I got an offer last week for the MSc Music Industries programme!

But it took me a while to hear back from the University. I had been preparing to apply since June, and placed my application at the first opportunity, on October 22nd. So it took almost seven weeks of stress and anxiety to finally get that glowing e-mail in my inbox. So for those of you who haven't got answers yet, just try to calm down, 'cause it's probably fine. :smile:

Now I'm waiting to hear if I'll have a shot at the International Leadership Scholarship, though the information they give on that is really vague, sadly.Anyway, looking forward to meeting you all next September!
Reply 19
Original post by Victor Camilo
Hi there! I'm from Brazil, and I got an offer last week for the MSc Music Industries programme!

But it took me a while to hear back from the University. I had been preparing to apply since June, and placed my application at the first opportunity, on October 22nd. So it took almost seven weeks of stress and anxiety to finally get that glowing e-mail in my inbox. So for those of you who haven't got answers yet, just try to calm down, 'cause it's probably fine. :smile:

Now I'm waiting to hear if I'll have a shot at the International Leadership Scholarship, though the information they give on that is really vague, sadly.Anyway, looking forward to meeting you all next September!

Ah, thank you! And, congrats! That's reassuring. I've only applied within the last week and yet am edgy about it and keeping checking my emails. Will definitely try to chill and forget about it for now.

And, oooh, good luck with the scholarship. Agree they don't let much on about criteria, etc, but I saw that they'll let you know within 6 weeks of your offer, so at least this wait will be a little shorter for you. :smile: I'm South African so I'm hoping for the African Excellence scholarship. There are only 10 though....so well see ahahah. If I manage to scoop one, then yes! See you next Sept. for sure!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending