The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Yes
How can you not be upset that another man sexually harassed your girl?!?!
Yes it’s a very big deal that’s sexual assault.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Mr T 999

Be a man and knock this guy teeths out. :boxing:

^^
She's probably upset because whilst to you it doesn't seem like a very big deal it makes people feel violated and unsafe.
Reply 6

Be a man and knock this guy teeths out. :boxing:

I'm 5 foot 5 my gf is 5 foot 1ish and that guy was 6 foot 4 atleast he was towering over her and me so I had no chance
Original post by Anonymous
I'm 5 foot 5 my gf is 5 foot 1ish and that guy was 6 foot 4 atleast he was towering over her and me so I had no chance

Still have to try
Reply 8
Still have to try

If I try I could have got put in hospital
Reply 9
Obviously, someone just touched her in a way she didnt want to be touched. What kind of question is this?

Headbutt him in the balls then. What this guy did is bang outta order. You need to show her you can protect her. :sparta:
If I try I could have got put in hospital

Headbutt him in the balls then. What this guy did is bang outta order. You need to show her you can protect her. :sparta:

^^

I wouldn't even be able to reach his head, im 5 5 and he's 6 4 atleast, my gf tried to slap him across the head and she couldn't reach he was that tall
Original post by LovelyMrFox
Obviously, someone just touched her in a way she didnt want to be touched. What kind of question is this?

Its a question....
Reply 14
Slap his bottoms
I wouldn't even be able to reach his head, im 5 5 and he's 6 4 atleast, my gf tried to slap him across the head and she couldn't reach he was that tall

I said balls not his head. You should be able to reach his balls surely?
Reply 16
Its a question....

Its a stupid question that shouldnt need to be asked...
I said balls not his head. You should be able to reach his balls surely?

Yes but there's still the height problem
Yes but there's still the height problem

If you hit in the balls he will be on his knees and you should be able to reach his head then.
This guy is living in an anime

Latest