The Student Room Group

Are these two things that can put you off dating the same?

So if a girl doesnt date a guy because his penis size is too small is this classes as the same if a guy doesn't date a girl because her boobs/bum is too small? Or is it ok for one but not the other?

Just wondering as I've heard a lot of girls say that they wont date a guy with a small one but will get angry if he doesnt date them for having small boobs/bum.
Reply 1
So basically if a girl refuses to date guys under 6 foot and small penis size is this the same as a guy refusing to date a girl that doesnt have at least fairly big boobs/bum.
Under 6 foot is a little different but the rest is equal.
If a woman ever says that she won't date a man with a small penis, ignore them saying this totally.
In the same way that any sensible woman would ignore any man saying that their butt or boobs were too small.

People can say all sorts of ridiculous nonsense. That doesn't mean to say that you should take any of their ridiculous codswallop seriously.

They won't know your erect penis size till they have sex with you.
When they find out what you can do with your tongue, your fingers, your hands as well as your penis, they will be magically addicted to you.
That's assuming you are competent at love making.

The size of your penis isn't a real issue at all. The competency of your love making is the real issue. Sort that out - it's not too challenging to be competent in bed - and no woman that you make love with will ever make issue about your penis size.

If she asks about your penis size, either ignore the question, say "It's big enough." Or say "You're wondering what it's like to make love with me? Already? We hardly know each other. But seeing as we've gotten onto this subject, from what women have told me, it's quite shocking how bad most men are in bed... (followed by a discussion on love making techniques)"

In the same way that size of a woman's posterior and breast aren't important compared to what she does in bed and how she does it.
Reply 4
Original post by ashtolga23
Under 6 foot is a little different but the rest is equal.

How is it that much different though if the girls are like 5'3 usually saying they want 6 foot+.

Original post by Dunnig Kruger
If a woman ever says that she won't date a man with a small penis, ignore them saying this totally.
In the same way that any sensible woman would ignore any man saying that their butt or boobs were too small.

People can say all sorts of ridiculous nonsense. That doesn't mean to say that you should take any of their ridiculous codswallop seriously.

They won't know your erect penis size till they have sex with you.
When they find out what you can do with your tongue, your fingers, your hands as well as your penis, they will be magically addicted to you.
That's assuming you are competent at love making.

The size of your penis isn't a real issue at all. The competency of your love making is the real issue. Sort that out - it's not too challenging to be competent in bed - and no woman that you make love with will ever make issue about your penis size.

If she asks about your penis size, either ignore the question, say "It's big enough." Or say "You're wondering what it's like to make love with me? Already? We hardly know each other. But seeing as we've gotten onto this subject, from what women have told me, it's quite shocking how bad most men are in bed... (followed by a discussion on love making techniques)"

In the same way that size of a woman's posterior and breast aren't important compared to what she does in bed and how she does it.

What about girls that are like 5'3 saying they want 6 foot+.
Original post by Anonymous

What about girls that are like 5'3 saying they want 6 foot+.

Let them say it.

It's another *** test.

Pass it by ignoring it. When they enjoy spending time with you, they will forget about their "I only date men over 6 foot" nonsense.
The main thing is that you are the sort of guy that they enjoy spending time with.

If they keep going on about it, stop ignoring it and agree and exagerate. Eg "I agree. You should only have unprotected sex with men that are over 6 foot tall. And that don't have a history of cancer or heart disease or short sightedness in their family. You don't want short, semi blind children that drop dead at the age of 50..."
Or: "I agree. You and I should never get married and have children (with a smile on your face). You should marry someone over 6 ' tall and I should marry someone over 5'6" tall."
Original post by Anonymous
How is it that much different though if the girls are like 5'3 usually saying they want 6 foot+.

I’m not saying it’s reasonable but it’s not inherently sexual so I don’t think it’s quite as shallow. Guys can also have height preferences and I’d say the same.
Reply 7
Original post by Dunnig Kruger
Let them say it.

It's another *** test.

Pass it by ignoring it. When they enjoy spending time with you, they will forget about their "I only date men over 6 foot" nonsense.
The main thing is that you are the sort of guy that they enjoy spending time with.

If they keep going on about it, stop ignoring it and agree and exagerate. Eg "I agree. You should only have unprotected sex with men that are over 6 foot tall. And that don't have a history of cancer or heart disease or short sightedness in their family. You don't want short, semi blind children that drop dead at the age of 50..."
Or: "I agree. You and I should never get married and have children (with a smile on your face). You should marry someone over 6 ' tall and I should marry someone over 5'6" tall."

Good idea I guess.

Original post by ashtolga23
I’m not saying it’s reasonable but it’s not inherently sexual so I don’t think it’s quite as shallow. Guys can also have height preferences and I’d say the same.

Fairs if their height preference was someone taller than them. But I'm 5'9.5 and know girls who are like 5'3 creaming over 6 foot+ guys. For me I'm not too bothered as long as she's shorter than me. Wouldn't want to date a girl taller, itd feel a bit weird.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending