The Student Room Group
Drawing Tresco, Falmouth University
Falmouth University
Falmouth

Falmouth Creative Advertising Portfolio Help

Any Falmouth University students that are doing/have done BA Creative Advertising got any advice for the portfolio? The advice on the website is quite vague, so if anyone could talk about what they included in their application portfolio or even if someone could send a link to look at their portfolio, that'd be really helpful.

I've found it difficult to find examples haha
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Any Falmouth University students that are doing/have done BA Creative Advertising got any advice for the portfolio? The advice on the website is quite vague, so if anyone could talk about what they included in their application portfolio or even if someone could send a link to look at their portfolio, that'd be really helpful.

I've found it difficult to find examples haha

Heyy, I'm not doing advertising but I applied to a creative course- fashion design.
One thing I will say is make sure you present your portfolio in a really easy to access way, like a PowerPoint. It mustn't need a password or special programme to get into it. Also they care so much more about work you have done outside of college!
I did a PowerPoint for fashion design, message me if you'd like the link :smile: good luck!
Drawing Tresco, Falmouth University
Falmouth University
Falmouth
What a levels are best for creative advertising

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending