The Student Room Group

Trinity Laban Conservatoire

Anyone know when we are meant to find out about music application offers??
Reply 1
Original post by mizz29

I think it states before Christmas. Last year my friend had all her offers by 20th December.
Reply 2
Original post by TjSop
I think it states before Christmas. Last year my friend had all her offers by 20th December.

Thanks! Good luck if you’re applying:smile:
Original post by TjSop

Thank you, I was wondering this too
Reply 4
Original post by mizz29
Thanks! Good luck if you’re applying

Thank you. Good luck to you too. It’s very stressful waiting.
Original post by mizz29

Did you apply for vocal studies? I’m still waiting too, stressful times :frown:
Reply 6
Original post by Operagirl2020
Did you apply for vocal studies? I’m still waiting too, stressful times :frown:

Yes I did! Where did you apply and have you heard from anywhere ??
Original post by mizz29
Yes I did! Where did you apply and have you heard from anywhere ??

Have only heard from RAM, Guildhall and RCS - rejected by all lol. Had a good interview with Trinity but you never know, just waiting to hear from them and RCM, what about you? :smile:
Reply 8
Have only heard from RAM, Guildhall and RCS - rejected by all lol. Had a good interview with Trinity but you never know, just waiting to hear from them and RCM, what about you? :smile:

London conservatoires told me at interviews they had 700 videos and only take 10-13 singers. Good luck I hope you hear soon.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 9

Aww well I hope the others are more successful! Yeah same pretty much, just waiting to hear from RCM, Trinity and RNCM but the interviews went pretty well fingers crossed! What sort of thing did they say in your trinity interview? Did they sound liek they wanted you? :smile:
Original post by mizz29
Aww well I hope the others are more successful! Yeah same pretty much, just waiting to hear from RCM, Trinity and RNCM but the interviews went pretty well fingers crossed! What sort of thing did they say in your trinity interview? Did they sound liek they wanted you? :smile:

Yeah kind of but it’s hard to tell, can’t get too confident, did you get an interview at RCM? What did Trinity say to you?
Reply 11
Yeah kind of but it’s hard to tell, can’t get too confident, did you get an interview at RCM? What did Trinity say to you?

Yeah it’s hard to tell. They said they’d want me on the course but can’t promise anything, that sort of thing. What did they say to you?
Original post by mizz29
Yeah it’s hard to tell. They said they’d want me on the course but can’t promise anything, that sort of thing. What did they say to you?

Pretty much the exact same, what did RCM say to you?
Reply 13
Pretty much the exact same, what did RCM say to you?

I haven't heard anything yet. I just heard back from Trinity though, have you?
Original post by mizz29
I haven't heard anything yet. I just heard back from Trinity though, have you?

Yes I got an offer from trinity:smile: how about you?
Reply 15

I got a reserve conditional so hopefully, fingers crossed hahaha
Reply 16
Original post by mizz29
I got a reserve conditional so hopefully, fingers crossed hahaha

Have you heard from RNCM??
Original post by mizz29
Have you heard from RNCM??

Well done on the reserve! I didn’t apply for RNCM, did you hear from RCM yet? :smile:
Reply 18
Well done on the reserve! I didn’t apply for RNCM, did you hear from RCM yet? :smile:

Thank you! And no nothing yet ! You?
Original post by mizz29
Thank you! And no nothing yet ! You?

Nope nothing yet! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending