The Student Room Group

RSM Apprenticeships Starting 2021

Scroll to see replies

Original post by rose09876543
thank you 🙂 i'm doing mine tomorrow, will let you know how i think it went.

good luck!!! :smile:
Original post by zeebobat
good luck!!! :smile:

Thank you 🙂
Did anyone get invited to a Corporate Finance Graduate AC yet? I completed the VI early November for the Newcastle office.
Hi guys. So I did my interview today and honestly felt like it went really really badly. Do you think I'll get a straight rejected in the next couple of hours? If I don't get a straight rejection does that mean they haven't reviewed it yet and it's possible that I'll get a rejection later or does it mean I got a chance?
Original post by Rose09876543
Hi guys. So I did my interview today and honestly felt like it went really really badly. Do you think I'll get a straight rejected in the next couple of hours? If I don't get a straight rejection does that mean they haven't reviewed it yet and it's possible that I'll get a rejection later or does it mean I got a chance?

I got my offer for CT in Birmingham last year and they moved the start date to Jan 2021. I got a call the same day offering me the job so I think they call the people who are successful first, but I don't think they have a specific timings for rejections or offers.
Good luck I wish you the best!
Original post by Saab1987
I got my offer for CT in Birmingham last year and they moved the start date to Jan 2021. I got a call the same day offering me the job so I think they call the people who are successful first, but I don't think they have a specific timings for rejections or offers.
Good luck I wish you the best!

Congratulations on the offer! Hope it all goes well.
And thank you, given me a bit of hope :smile:
hey guys! I was just wondering if anyone who hadn't already gotten their interview date yet has received an email confirmation of theirs. it's been over a month since they said I passed the online assessment interview thing and they said that they'd get back to me soon, but I'm not sure if I should email them or anything to ask
Reply 47
hey guys! I was just wondering if anyone who hadn't already gotten their interview date yet has received an email confirmation of theirs. it's been over a month since they said I passed the online assessment interview thing and they said that they'd get back to me soon, but I'm not sure if I should email them or anything to ask

Same got my shortlisting email early November but nothing since.

Hello, I am at the same position as you and I have been following this thread from the start and have spoken to quite people apart from just one person who said he has been invited for final interview everybody else are waiting for the response after the video interview.
I applied for tax assistant role for leeds office and the deadline for that was 30th of November but now they have extended the deadline to the end of january so I am hoping that they would contact all of us after the deadline.
Hope this helps. Thanks
Original post by r4h4t
Same got my shortlisting email early November but nothing since.

Original post by Mubarkdu
Hello, I am at the same position as you and I have been following this thread from the start and have spoken to quite people apart from just one person who said he has been invited for final interview everybody else are waiting for the response after the video interview.
I applied for tax assistant role for leeds office and the deadline for that was 30th of November but now they have extended the deadline to the end of january so I am hoping that they would contact all of us after the deadline.
Hope this helps. Thanks

ahhhh thank you so much! I was getting kind of worried.
I applied for audit in Manchester and the deadline is the end of jan but when I saw someone was already given an interview date I was kind of on edge about not having received mine
ahhhh thank you so much! I was getting kind of worried.
I applied for audit in Manchester and the deadline is the end of jan but when I saw someone was already given an interview date I was kind of on edge about not having

Tbh when first heard about someone getting date I was worried as well but after talking to so many people it felt like either information provided from that person is not correct or they have applied for some other programme.
Just received an email that the CF Graduate role in Newcastle, to which I have applied, has been filled. So it means that they've been running ACs for diff service lines including CF. I was given the opportunity to trasnfer to another role since I passed their benchmark score in the VI. Just thought I should let you know.
Reply 52
I’ve been looking at this apprenticeship but it only says about completing the ata qualification do you not get the option to do the level 7 aca with them in the apprenticeship?
Hello guys,,,has anyone heard back from RSM yet?
I did my assessment centre couple of days ago it was pretty much an interview,,,has anyone else did or has got invitation for assessment centre? Thanks xx
Original post by Mubarkdu
Hello guys,,,has anyone heard back from RSM yet?
I did my assessment centre couple of days ago it was pretty much an interview,,,has anyone else did or has got invitation for assessment centre? Thanks xx

In my experience RSM gets back to you within max 3 working days or so after the assessment centre (for grad roles at least). Maybe if it's been more than a week contact them?
Haven't heard anything yet got the shortlisting mail in November. Applied to Birmingham.
Original post by softqwik
Haven't heard anything yet got the shortlisting mail in November. Applied to Birmingham.

yup me too. I've heard nothing since late November/ early December
Reply 57
Is this apprenticeship worth applying I want a level 7 apprenticeship but isn’t this just level 4?
Original post by Ht_445
Is this apprenticeship worth applying I want a level 7 apprenticeship but isn’t this just level 4?

I may be wrong but I think after u do the level 4 one, they put you into the level 7 one so you can become charted. I think that's what many accounting school leavers programs do. Be do make sure to do your research aswell.
Original post by Badgerrr
Hi everyone!

Please use this space as a medium to talk about the upcoming RSM Apprenticeships. I suggest we can use this space to give some insights into RSM and its schemes - and some tips of course! :smile:

The interview process for me was very straight forward, by far the best one i've had. First was some online assesments - as usual, then followed a typical video interview consisting of questions to test you have done some research into RSM. Finally, the interview - it was great. The questions asked consist of strengh based questions so this is your time to shine no matter if you do not have any work experience. They tend do give you an outcome in the following days but do not be disheartened if not, these schemes are still set to start in 2021 which leaves lots of time for them to contact you!

im struggling on the assessment? :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending