Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hannahhhhajka
Has anyone done unit 4?

I did unit 4
Original post by CrystalRose17
I did unit 4

What grade did you achieve ?
Original post by username5078324
Does anyone know any resources that could help me with my applied science level 3 course ? And would the btec student book 1 help me ?

Yes ur works btec book 1 and 2 depending on what unit . Have you done unit 4?
Original post by Squirell906
Hello
basically I've got mocks coming up for unit 5 tommorow 2019 paper has any got the answers or questions for unit 5 applied science bio chem and physics

Thank you please reply asap as my mocks are tommorow. Really appreciate it

Have you done unit 4?
Original post by dope_hana
can someone tell me how to revise, i just cant revise properly?

Have you done unit 4?
Has anyone by any chance already done unit 4 if yes what grade did you achieve ?

Yes, I got distinction
Original post by studentbioch3m
Yes, I got distinction

Can I private message you
Can I private message you

same here, or if you can pls send it me like right now
Original post by dope_hana
same here, or if you can pls send it me like right now

Have you done unit 4?
i'm doing unit 4 health ans safety
Original post by your mongolian
i'm doing unit 4 health ans safety

Did you get any grades for the other unit 4?
no not yeat my teacher is a real pain i hate him :frown:
Original post by Munch Munchy
Does anyone know how many distinctions you need to get ddd and ddm

You need probably over 60% Distinction for DDM. 70% for DDD. It's my first year taking the Diploma so that's all i could guess at, sorry :/
(edited 3 years ago)
hhhh
hhhh

Hey is it possible if you can help me with 4b?
hhhh

There is a part in the spec where it says : learners will research how the liquid is made industrially and will compare the similarities and differences in the techniques used to manufacture ethyl ethanoate .
Do u kw what I am meant to write please
Original post by studentbioch3m
Just get D’s in all your assignments and M’s in units 1, 3, 5 & 7 and you can get D*D*D/D*D*D*!!

hello, do you happen to have any copy of the assignment unit 21?

from my tutor i understand that if you resubmit an assignment the highest mark you can get is a pass :frown:
I am wanting to re do unit 1 again in may/june and my tutor has advised against it saying that it will affect the current work load i will have at that time, has anyone resubmitted unit 1 in spring with good results?
Original post by young.one
I am wanting to re do unit 1 again in may/june and my tutor has advised against it saying that it will affect the current work load i will have at that time, has anyone resubmitted unit 1 in spring with good results?

I am so sorry to hear that have you tried speaking to the exam office? . Yes I resitted it and got from a pass to a distinction I out hard effort in . Just work hard you’ll get there . Also by any chance have you done unit 4?
Original post by young.one
hello, do you happen to have any copy of the assignment unit 21?

from my tutor i understand that if you resubmit an assignment the highest mark you can get is a pass :frown:

Please has anyone got unit 4?

Latest