The Student Room Group

BTEC Health And Social Care Level 3 Study Group 2020/2021

Scroll to see replies

D4 Evaluate the importance of sociological perspectives to understand society, reduce social inequalities and improve service provision

Talk about how these theorist such as Marxism, Feminism and other sociological perspectives are importance for us to understand society, reduce inequality and improve how healthcare professionals care for people in health and social care settings

This part should be treated as a conclusion of what you talked about in your coursework so summaries what you talked about
Original post by Starlight15
D4 Evaluate the importance of sociological perspectives to understand society, reduce social inequalities and improve service provision

Talk about how these theorist such as Marxism, Feminism and other sociological perspectives are importance for us to understand society, reduce inequality and improve how healthcare professionals care for people in health and social care settings

This part should be treated as a conclusion of what you talked about in your coursework so summaries what you talked about

omgg I cant thank you enough, you're a life saver, thank u so so much for this its really helpful x
Original post by adviceforcollege
omgg I cant thank you enough, you're a life saver, thank u so so much for this its really helpful x

No worries feel free to ask me any other questions, I'll be popping in on TSR every now and then to see if you have any questions

Hopefully it will be done by Monday x
No worries feel free to ask me any other questions, I'll be popping in on TSR every now and then to see if you have any questions

Hopefully it will be done by Monday x

Will doo, but can you please try an explain p7 to me aswell if it doesn't bother you? x
Will doo, but can you please try an explain p7 to me aswell if it doesn't bother you? x

Yep what's the full question
Yep what's the full question

Explain patterns and trends in health and ill health within social groups
I do extended diploma and the unit 3 exam is in January do you think i have enough time to get a pass or merit?
Explain patterns and trends in health and ill health within social groups

So for gender what are the patterns and trends for health for breast cancer for women compared to men (yes men can get breast cancer)

Think about the current pandemic where the pandemic affects people in lower social class meaning that they won't be able to provide for their families also about how BAME are more likely to have corona

Men with prostate cancer

Check each cancers and illnesses and search up who it affects the monster in terms of gender, ethnicity, age, social class
Original post by mabinty bangura
I do extended diploma and the unit 3 exam is in January do you think i have enough time to get a pass or merit?

Definitely! You can spend the two week holidays focusing on your weaknesses and revising
So for gender what are the patterns and trends for health for breast cancer for women compared to men (yes men can get breast cancer)

Think about the current pandemic where the pandemic affects people in lower social class meaning that they won't be able to provide for their families also about how BAME are more likely to have corona

Men with prostate cancer

Check each cancers and illnesses and search up who it affects the monster in terms of gender, ethnicity, age, social class

thank youuu!!
I have one more question before i go to sleep its: B.D2 Justify procedures for responding to concerns about abuse and neglect in the selected health or social care setting.

This question is unit 7 principles of safe practice in health and social care
thank youuu!!
I have one more question before i go to sleep its: B.D2 Justify procedures for responding to concerns about abuse and neglect in the selected health or social care setting.

This question is unit 7 principles of safe practice in health and social care

Explain why it is important to follow procedures to respond to concerns about abuse and neglect with your chosen service user(s) think about Victotia Climbe and baby P where the multidisciplinary team failed to respond to concerns about abuse and neglect what happens?
Hi, does anyone has the unit 3 paper - June 2019 - it doesn't matter if you have written on them - I just want to practice writing the answers

I have some papers too if you want to practice writing your answers for unit 3

thanks
Can anyone please help with unit 19 assignment 2 I have no clue what I'm.doing
Original post by Crazybunny258

I didn't do that - only did the first assignment due to covid - sorry

I did unit 19, what do you need help with?
Struggling with my resub with unit 24 for p4
I did unit 19, what do you need help with?

I needed to do assignment 2 however ended up.sending it in because I can g t a resub and she said she'd go throught it with me need.to look at my assignment 1 resub as of yet just stressed and struggling because I've been I'll recently so missed a lot
I needed to do assignment 2 however ended up.sending it in because I can g t a resub and she said she'd go throught it with me need.to look at my assignment 1 resub as of yet just stressed and struggling because I've been I'll recently so missed a lot

Okay no problem, keep me updated
How’s everyone feeling about the exams and having to complete coursework? :smile:
Original post by Keri00Summers
I didn't do that - only did the first assignment due to covid - sorry

I need help in distinctions task 1 if anyone can give me tips

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending