The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

How long does it take to hear back??

I applied in mid-November however changed my course to paramedic science which was confirmed on the 4th of this month. I was just wondering how long it takes to hear back! thank you 😊
Original post by R1254
I applied in mid-November however changed my course to paramedic science which was confirmed on the 4th of this month. I was just wondering how long it takes to hear back! thank you 😊

Hi @R1254!

It's great to hear that you've applied to Keele!

If you've applied to a course within the Faculty of Natural Sciences or the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, our admissions team aim to respond back to applicants within 10 working days. Owing to the number of applications we receive, it can take a little longer for applications to be processed within the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences although we aim to update applicants as soon as possible.

There will also be a slight delay due to the Christmas break - our admissions team has been working very hard this year so they are having a well-earned rest over Christmas and New Year!

Given that you only recently changed your course and that your course is within the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, I would imagine you're likely to hear back at some point in the New Year but if you have any queries about studying at Keele in the meantime, do give us a shout here and myself, @Keele University and @Keele Student Ambassador1 will do our best to help! You can also live chat with our current students and selected members of staff using the Unibuddy platform at https://www.keele.ac.uk/study/chat/.

Amy Louise :smile:
(edited 3 years ago)
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Reply 2
Original post by Keele Postgraduate
Hi @R1254!

It's great to hear that you've applied to Keele!

If you've applied to a course within the Faculty of Natural Sciences or the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, our admissions team aim to respond back to applicants within 10 working days. Owing to the number of applications we receive, it can take a little longer for applications to be processed within the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences although we aim to update applicants as soon as possible.

There will also be a slight delay due to the Christmas break - our admissions team has been working very hard this year so they are having a well-earned rest over Christmas and New Year!

Given that you only recently changed your course and that your course is within the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, I would imagine you're likely to hear back at some point in the New Year but if you have any queries about studying at Keele in the meantime, do give us a shout here and myself, @Keele University and @Keele Student Ambassador1 will do our best to help! You can also live with our current students and selected members of staff using the Unibuddy platform at https://www.keele.ac.uk/study/chat/.

Amy Louise :smile:

Thank you so much, that’s really helpful!! 😊

Quick Reply

Latest