The Student Room Group

Willis towers Watson 2021 graduate scheme

Hi,
Has anyone had an assessment centre for an actuarial graduate scheme for 2021?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by betasoup
Hi,
Has anyone had an assessment centre for an actuarial graduate scheme for 2021?

Hey, I had mine yesterday!
Reply 2
Original post by User0998699
Hey, I had mine yesterday!

I had mine on Wednesday and forgot to ask how long it would take to hear back, did you find out by any chance? Also, how did you find it?!
Reply 3
I had mine on Wednesday and forgot to ask how long it would take to hear back, did you find out by any chance? Also, how did you find it?!

Hi ! for which actuarial line is this ?
And how long did it take for you to hear back after the video interview ?
Reply 4
Original post by T2021
Hi ! for which actuarial line is this ?
And how long did it take for you to hear back after the video interview ?

Retirement trainee consultant! I think I heard back after 4 weeks, I was emailed that I passed the video interview and minutes after emailed about an assessment centre
Reply 5
Retirement trainee consultant! I think I heard back after 4 weeks, I was emailed that I passed the video interview and minutes after emailed about an assessment centre

hey, if you don't mind me asking, which location did you apply for?
Reply 6
Original post by Shadow~
hey, if you don't mind me asking, which location did you apply for?

Reigate, where have you applied for?
Reply 7
Reigate, where have you applied for?

London
Reply 8
Original post by Shadow~
London

Ah nice, I applied to Reigate as I thought all the London applications were closed due to higher demand but after I received my Reigate offer, I was notified of all the London roles!
Reply 9
Ah nice, I applied to Reigate as I thought all the London applications were closed due to higher demand but after I received my Reigate offer, I was notified of all the London roles!

ohh, fair enough, Reigate isn't too far though! And congrats on getting the AC! (:
Reply 10
Original post by Shadow~
ohh, fair enough, Reigate isn't too far though! And congrats on getting the AC! (:

Goodluck with the rest of your application!
Reply 11
Hi ! Just wondering how long approx will they get back to u after getting an email saying I passed the video interview ?
Reply 12
Original post by T2021
Hi ! Just wondering how long approx will they get back to u after getting an email saying I passed the video interview ?

I think I waited about 4 weeks!
Reply 13
has anyone had an AC for the rewards consulting stream?
Has anyone applied for actuarial (life)? I submitted the video interview nearly 2 weeks ago, but no response yet...
Doing a video interview tomorrow, anyone have any tips? It's competency based I'm guessing?
Original post by LT23
has anyone had an AC for the rewards consulting stream?

No I haven't heard anything. I know you posted this 2 weeks ago so have you heard anything since then?
anyone doing an assessment centre for crb?
Original post by drifters
No I haven't heard anything. I know you posted this 2 weeks ago so have you heard anything since then?

I heard back a few days ago about an AC for rewards consulting in London. Have you guys?
Anyone doing an AC next week?

Quick Reply

Latest