The Student Room Group

What TV show would you get rid of?

If you could choose any tv show that you could choose to get rid off what would it be? Why?

Scroll to see replies

Going to be very controversial but I would choose to get rid of Love Island. This is because it represents a message that is completely wrong, loads of people commit suicide afterwards, it is rubbish and it is not appropriate for young people although that is the main audience.
i agree with love island
Love Island
Drake and Josh
Reply 4
Love Island. Just a vacuous waste of space that really hasn’t been beneficial at all, apart from increasing people’s insecurities and adding to the negative effects already wrought by social media. The obsession with that show (especially amongst young girls) has reached seriously unhealthy levels epitomised by the pedestal most of the contestants seem to be put on..
(edited 3 years ago)
Keeping up with the kardashians
Original post by Moonlight rain
Keeping up with the kardashians

Very boring so I agree with you completely!
I'd go with half the reality television stable.
Made In Chelsea, TOWIE, Love Island, Keeping Up With the Kardashians, that Katie Price show. Along with all their related spin-offs.
Naked Attraction

The show is so cringe!
Reply 9
Original post by purple milk
Naked Attraction

The show is so cringe!

I forgot about that one! When I first saw an episode, I thought I’d seen it all but seems to be getting worse and worse.
Judge Judy. It is so boring and not even funny.
Original post by RainbowShine123
If you could choose any tv show that you could choose to get rid off what would it be? Why?

1.) Friends, because it is not fun.
2.) Greys Anatomy, because it is a drama and love series, but not a doctor one at all!
Love island - reality dating shows like that are disgusting
Keeping up with the Kardashians is so boring and pointless.
Mrs Browns Boys, the best argument for abolishing the licence fee. Transphobic foul mouthed rubbish by an incestuous cast including tax avoiders (real-life wife plays the daughter etc).
Original post by tinygirl96
Love Island
Drake and Josh

Drake and Josh, wait what lmao?
Original post by Shafy97
Drake and Josh, wait what lmao?

Old school tv
Love island
Friends
Original post by tinygirl96
Love Island
Drake and Josh