The Student Room Group

Kings Accounting and Finance Offers 2021

How likely am I to get an offer from Kings for accounting and finance if my predicted grades are AAB and the requirement is AAA?
Reply 1
I applied kings as well bro My predicted being A* ABBI have already received an A* Idk if I will get an offer as well because it’s not AAAAlso does anyone know if kings do interview for accounting and finance.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Tregi11
I applied kings as well bro My predicted being A* ABBI have already received an A* in Turkish. Idk if I will get an offer as well because it’s not AAAAlso does anyone know if kings do interview for accounting and finance.

No they don't do interviews I'm pretty sure.
Original post by ttiiaa
No they don't do interviews I'm pretty sure.

no interviews - i got a contextual offer from them yesterday for ABB
Reply 4
Original post by theanonymous543

congrats! what were your predicted grades?
Original post by ttiiaa
congrats! what were your predicted grades?

my predicted grades were AAA in maths chem bio. thank you!
Reply 6
my predicted grades were AAA in maths chem bio. thank you!

ahhh okay! my predicted grades were AAB (with a B in Maths) but I submitted a mitigating circumstances report because I had some personal things which affected my grades. So I'm hoping they give me an offer considering that.
Original post by ttiiaa
ahhh okay! my predicted grades were AAB (with a B in Maths) but I submitted a mitigating circumstances report because I had some personal things which affected my grades. So I'm hoping they give me an offer considering that.

Yes hopefully you do get the offer! I think they still wanted an A in maths from me even with the contextual offer.
Reply 8

Congratulations man. How long did it take to get the offer? Also do you have any Idea of how many exemptions Kings gives for ICAEW exams.
Original post by Tregi11
Congratulations man. How long did it take to get the offer? Also do you have any Idea of how many exemptions Kings gives for ICAEW exams.

uhhhhh, i got an acknowlegement on the 11/12/2020 i think and then got an offer on the 18/12/2020.
noo idea regarding the exemption stuff mate.
uhhhhh, i got an acknowlegement on the 11/12/2020 i think and then got an offer on the 18/12/2020.
noo idea regarding the exemption stuff mate.

What were your predicted grades bro?
Original post by Tregi11
What were your predicted grades bro?

AAA

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending