The Student Room Group

does anyone know any good a level revision websites?

hey alll
imm going into 6th form next year and i dont know any good revison websites for AQA a level biology and A level chemistry if u guys know pls reply

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Physics and maths tutor
Chemrevise
Chemguide
Seneca
Chemsheets
Original post by hajar16
Physics and maths tutor
Chemrevise
Chemguide
Seneca
Chemsheets

this will help me
i didnt know that seneca did a level cos i use it now for my gcses :O
Reply 3
Honestly it saved my life in GCSE’s so I need to use it for alevels bc I still haven’t revised for my mocks lol this actually made me remember it
Original post by hajar16
Honestly it saved my life in GCSE’s so I need to use it for alevels bc I still haven’t revised for my mocks lol this actually made me remember it

r u doing your a levels if so which subjcts you doing
i picked biology chemistry pyscologiy (and helath and social care when it was available here in derbys 6th forms)
Original post by aminaabid786
i picked biology chemistry pyscologiy (and helath and social care when it was available here in derbys 6th forms)

niceee im doing psychology, youll love it (well i do anyways lol)
Original post by Fluffysweetfries
niceee im doing psychology, youll love it (well i do anyways lol)

i hope i do....
right now im studiying for my Alevel biology which is not need till september next year lol
i hope i do....
right now im studiying for my Alevel biology which is not need till september next year lol

hahaha i wish i was well-prepared like that, but honestly dont stress yourself over it, you'll be well for sure :smile:
Original post by Fluffysweetfries
hahaha i wish i was well-prepared like that, but honestly dont stress yourself over it, you'll be well for sure :smile:

aww thank you.....
ill try not to stress:smile:
i think im over prepared (well thats wat my teachers say anyway)
hey alll
imm going into 6th form next year and i dont know any good revison websites for AQA a level biology and A level chemistry if u guys know pls reply

Check out Ali Abdaal on YouTube. He provides very good tips on how to revise and is by far the best study tuber. He skips past all the rubbish that other youtube like to include and gets straight to the point.

Here is a link to his revision video playlist:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-46Vyiwat_Y&list=PL7BImOT2srcEPwr4hSVrqvWYh1SV7LBEx
aww thank you.....
ill try not to stress:smile:
i think im over prepared (well thats wat my teachers say anyway)

do you know any revision websites for pycology pls
:u:
cos i cant find any:frown:
Original post by Keir Starmer
Check out Ali Abdaal on YouTube. He provides very good tips on how to revise and is by far the best study tuber. He skips past all the rubbish that other youtube like to include and gets straight to the point.

Here is a link to his revision video playlist:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-46Vyiwat_Y&list=PL7BImOT2srcEPwr4hSVrqvWYh1SV7LBEx

thanks
Original post by username5554992

Doing bio chem and maths ☺️☺️ good luckkk honestly chemistry is quite hard but if you and organised and keep up with everything I’m sure you’ll be fine
Original post by username5554992
hey alll

Chemrevise- the best summarised notes out there IMO
Chemguide- really good for understanding key concepts
Save my exams- do all the past papers
Freesciencelessons does some alevel content too :smile:
Original post by laurawatt
Freesciencelessons does some alevel content too :smile:

Oh that man is an angel
Physics and maths tutor has some pretty good revision materials even for bio:smile:
Reply 17
alevelchemistry.co.uk has loads of exam questions for each topic
chemguide
chemrevise
physics and maths tutor
alevelbiologystudent has some really good summarised notes
Also try anki for biology, it’s a flashcard app which uses active recall and asks you flashcards frequently based on how well you know them or not. The app costs money but it’s free on the web page!
Best revision website for a level geo please?
id say eliot rintoul on yt is also good for chem !!
studymind
alevelchemistry

Quick Reply

Latest