The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL predicted grades

I'm applying for mathematical computation With A*A*AA in maths, further maths, physics, and chemistry respectivly. I finished my personal statement and I think it is pretty good, nothing spectacular but pretty good. I just wanted to know how realistic it is that I get an offer from UCL. I'm also applying to ICl for MEng CompSci and maths, LSE for data science, Bristol for MEng compsci and math, and manchester for Bsc comp sci and math.

ICL obviously being my aspirational and bristol being a firm while manchester an insurance. If anyone could give me any idea on how realistic it is to get an offer from each of these universities that would be great.

In my personal statement, I have a lot of extra reading and courses around the subject and have written my own programs which I have implemented in day to day life. Will this help or does everyone do this?

Thanks!
Original post by shivsaransh1
I'm applying for mathematical computation With A*A*AA in maths, further maths, physics, and chemistry respectivly. I finished my personal statement and I think it is pretty good, nothing spectacular but pretty good. I just wanted to know how realistic it is that I get an offer from UCL. I'm also applying to ICl for MEng CompSci and maths, LSE for data science, Bristol for MEng compsci and math, and manchester for Bsc comp sci and math.

ICL obviously being my aspirational and bristol being a firm while manchester an insurance. If anyone could give me any idea on how realistic it is to get an offer from each of these universities that would be great.

In my personal statement, I have a lot of extra reading and courses around the subject and have written my own programs which I have implemented in day to day life. Will this help or does everyone do this?

Thanks!

Very realistic. What are the entry requirements ?
(edited 3 years ago)
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by Alexa Webster
Very realistic. What are the entry requirements ?

It says A*A*A with A-level maths. I'm not sure if getting an A* in FM as well increases the chances but I sure hope it does! For ICL and UCL and Bristol its the same but for LSE is AAA and for Manchester its A*AA.
Original post by shivsaransh1
It says A*A*A with A-level maths. I'm not sure if getting an A* in FM as well increases the chances but I sure hope it does! For ICL and UCL and Bristol its the same but for LSE is AAA and for Manchester its A*AA.

You have a good chance !!
The thing to remember is that thousands of other people will have exactly the same profile - it isnt just 'is this good enough', its 'is this better than the others', and that thats the question no-one else can answer - for all the Unis you have mentioned. Like everyone else , you will just have to be patient and wait for a decision, and then work your socks off for those grades.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending