The Student Room Group

A level Biology - Flashcards

How do I make fast and effective flashcards for A level Biology? I haven't made any flashcards for Biology since September and I feel I am a bit behind.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by zarahh09
How do I make fast and effective flashcards for A level Biology? I haven't made any flashcards for Biology since September and I feel I am a bit behind.

Hey,
I’m in year 12 and I haven’t made any flash cards either. I’m planning on hopefully starting soon using Anki. They’re online flash cards that promote active recall and spaced repetition, and they’re much easier and quicker to make compared to physical flash cards.
Let me know how it goes :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by zayzay1234
Hey,
I’m in year 12 and I haven’t made any flash cards either. I’m planning on hopefully starting soon using Anki. They’re online flash cards that promote active recall and spaced repetition, and they’re much easier and quicker to make compared to physical flash cards.
Let me know how it goes :smile:

Tyyy :smile::smile:
Tyyy :smile::smile:

Hey I'm also in year 12 and I started making Anki flashcards a few weeks into the term. I find it easier to make flashcards every weekend so you dont end up with having to do loads at one time. I find them really useful and they are easier to make than the hand written ones.
Reply 4
Original post by PPP170903
Hey I'm also in year 12 and I started making Anki flashcards a few weeks into the term. I find it easier to make flashcards every weekend so you dont end up with having to do loads at one time. I find them really useful and they are easier to make than the hand written ones.

Can you use Anki on your phone offline?
Can you use Anki on your phone offline?

Hey, you can use the app or web version on your phone. The app is pretty expensive on iPhones. The web version is free, but requires internet.
Hope this helps :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by zayzay1234
Hey, you can use the app or web version on your phone. The app is pretty expensive on iPhones. The web version is free, but requires internet.
Hope this helps :smile:

Tyy :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending