The Student Room Group

Ambleside Campus The University of Cumbria

Whos studying at the ambleside campus of the University of Cumbria in September 2014, im doing animal conservation science
Reply 1
Original post by abimol24
Whos studying at the ambleside campus of the University of Cumbria in September 2014, im doing animal conservation science

hi, i've been looking for people studying at ambleside :smile: im doing forestry, are you staying in accommodation ??
Reply 2
Original post by abimol24

hiya I am
Original post by WillM94
hi, i've been looking for people studying at ambleside :smile: im doing forestry, are you staying in accommodation ??

Hi im doing forestry too in september, what do you think of the lancaster campus thing??
Reply 4
Hi, I'm also going to be studying animal conservation science in September :smile: I've been a student at the uni before for a different course but some of the modules were the same so if you wanna ask anything feel free :smile:
Hi Amy,

I'm thinking about doing the MSc in forest ecology and management but don't really know much about the course. Are there any biodiversity/ wildlfe related modules on offer? Also whats ambleside like as a student? Is there a student bar?

Thanks.
Hi,
I'm also studying Animal conservation science at Ambleside.
Great to meet you!
Antonia
Reply 7
Original post by WillM94

That you Whizz?
Reply 8
(Original post by geepers)
Hello, I am starting my degree in either woodland ecology and conservation or forestry in September 2017. I will be at the Ambleside campus and was wondering whether anyone can advise me on which course to do? I have also read the terms and conditions for living in halls and they seem pretty strict... any tips will be greatly appreciated
If you did the course cd you give me some feedback? I’m hoping to join in 2021 but can’t find any reviews of the course. But I have seen a 30% drop out rate. Whaaat? Why? All help gratefully received.
Reply 9
Original post by Joey.Jmac
That you Whizz?

Hello, I am starting my degree in either woodland ecology and conservation or forestry in September 2017. I will be at the Ambleside campus and was wondering whether anyone can advise me on which course to do? I have also read the terms and conditions for living in halls and they seem pretty strict... any tips will be greatly appreciated :smile:
If any of you did the woodland or forestry course cd you give me some feedback? I’m hoping to join in 2021 but can’t find any reviews of the course. But I have seen a 30% drop out rate. Whaaat? Why? All help gratefully received.
Original post by kkkaty
Hello, I am starting my degree in either woodland ecology and conservation or forestry in September 2017. I will be at the Ambleside campus and was wondering whether anyone can advise me on which course to do? I have also read the terms and conditions for living in halls and they seem pretty strict... any tips will be greatly appreciated :smile:
If any of you did the woodland or forestry course cd you give me some feedback? I’m hoping to join in 2021 but can’t find any reviews of the course. But I have seen a 30% drop out rate. Whaaat? Why? All help gratefully received.

I'll hopefully be studying woodland ecology and conservation at Ambleside in September, I was also a bit worried about the dropout rate too but it is a fairly niche course so I'm not too surprised. as for the strict halls terms and conditions, this is pretty standard for universities so they can cover their asses so I wouldn't worry about it too much. I've found a couple of reviews, most of them being negative about the location in Ambleside, which is the main reason I chose the uni in the first place (being in the lake district)
Reply 11
I'm also going to study woodland ecology in September 2021. Finding an accommodation is really hard. The student halls are fully booked. If any of you know a cheap room for rent it will be deeply appreciated.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending