The Student Room Group

Aqa gcse english language paper 2 - question 3

Hi everyone,
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 1
when i said 7-8 lol i meant grade not marks in a question 3!!!
Reply 2
Original post by a_w_
when i said 7-8 lol i meant grade not marks in a question 3!!!

Thank you so much! How many marks do you think this is worth as a rough estimate? I am aiming for 10-12 marks and would love to be getting full marks. Do you think I should add any more points? My teacher says 6 PEE paragraphs is worth full marks but I’ve only done 4 and I can’t seem to find two more points. What else could I talk about or what do you thin is worth mentioning that has a great impact on the reader and conveys the writers feelings? THANKS!
Reply 3
Original post by Happs_2705
Thank you so much! How many marks do you think this is worth as a rough estimate? I am aiming for 10-12 marks and would love to be getting full marks. Do you think I should add any more points? My teacher says 6 PEE paragraphs is worth full marks but I’ve only done 4 and I can’t seem to find two more points. What else could I talk about or what do you thin is worth mentioning that has a great impact on the reader and conveys the writers feelings? THANKS!

its not about quantity, rather its about quality. you should not sit in an exam and think "i must write two more paragraphs so that there are six" this will probably lower your mark as the points that you are struggling to see, will not be as well explained, you get me? its better to write well for less paragraphs and show the examiner that you can really thoroughly explain your points. we were told either 3 4 mark paras or 4 3 mark paras. so six paras is like 2 marks each??!! but maybe talk to your teacher or a teacher of another class- see if they have been told any different. i would give this between 8 and 10 but not 100% sure but either way, you are getting there. Good luck! xx
Reply 4
Can I see the answer for inspiration please?
Reply 5
Can I see the answer for this question pls.
Reply 6
Original post by Happs_2705
Hi everyone,

Could you send me the answer?
Reply 7
Yes can anyone put the answer

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending